→CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

❝ I DON'T WANT NO CONFRONTATION ❞

••

Once Finn had been officially casted for the upcoming drama romance film of his, things for work were surprisingly running smoothly. Just as expected, it didn't take him long until he was back into the groove of everything.

The chemistry read would be first. Already set for the next day, apparently. Ryan wasn't kidding when he had told him things would be getting started very fast. It was all the usual, and he expected that things would go well, but there was still that slim doubt of things not going as planned.

And who better to help put him at ease than a close friend within the same area?

After a short trip taken to Atlanta to spend more time with his girlfriend, Caleb had officially returned. And though he had been great to hang out with, Finn was realizing that he was becoming quite the pain in the ass with all his rambling on and on about how wonderful Sadie was in just about anything. Or finding any bit of Sadie in practically anything, bringing her up at every opportunity he could find.

It was all fine at first, but the longer he spent around him, the more annoyed he had found himself to be. Really, he didn't care about how much Sadie liked to cut up her strawberries in fourths and drizzle sugar over them as a late night snack. He wasn't even sure why Caleb would even care much.

Needless to say, he was more than relieved when Caleb took that short trip to see Sadie over the weekend. So he was glad that he would have some regular time with Caleb rather than listening to him ramble endlessly about the girl.

That night would be Caleb's second day back in New York since he took the first day back to relax on his own. They planned to just lounge around, gorge themselves on snacks and pizza and play video games. Just some regular stuff to help take his mind off of the nerves tickling beneath the surface. Just the two of them.

When he had opened his door to welcome him into his apartment, he found that they would apparently be having a third companion tagging along.

"Really?" Finn deadpanned, staring at the small ball of fur that Caleb held in his arms.

Caleb scoffed, lightly rocking the small pomeranian pup in his hold as he remarked, "You act like you don't like having dogs around."

"I just didn't expect your tiny dog to be here tonight," Finn retorted, moving aside to make room for him to enter.

"Do you have something against tiny dogs, Finn?" Caleb asks as he stepped past him.