→CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

❝ WISH I WAS GOOD, WISH THAT I COULD GIVE YOU MY LOVE NOW ❞

GIVE YOU MY LOVE NOW ❞

••

Lately, Finn felt as if his life had done a complete one-eighty. For a time there that really wasn't too long ago, he had been doing absolutely nothing. Not a single worry was with him other than pesky little feelings that had to be recognized for somebody who was only supposed to be a friend.

All that time spent wondering about whether she felt the same as he did, or anything even close to that. Questions and pondering on the possibilities of them.

Now, he was on a whole other spectrum.

He would have never expected that in the midst of preparing for a romance film (a genre entirely new to him) he would also be needing to prepare for a baby of his own on the way.

Stuck in Los Angeles currently just two weeks into filming, he was starting to burn under the blazing sun. This time of year was the worst for the heat that beamed down from the sun, but he was thankful their shooting schedule didn't last too long in the middle of the day. Most times, it was in the morning, before it would really start to burn his skin.

Today, though, shooting had lasted a little while longer. His costar, Isabela, was having trouble correctly following through with the the director's instructions. It wasn't that she was bad, but the director was really confusing and rather, well, specific with what he wanted. Finn felt almost sorry for her that she was being put all the pressure on for their scenes that day.

But when they finally were finished, both exhausted, he wasted no time in complimenting her work for the day before heading straight back to his trailer. There was no more filming for them for the rest of the day, or rather, for the weekend. He was thankful for that short break, wanting nothing more than to stay inside his hotel room and curled up into the soft mattress for the following days.

Lazily lounged along the sofa, he was on the brink of drifting off to sleep for a short while before his phone began to ring. With a sigh, he stuffs his hand into the front pocket of the jeans he wore for his scenes that day, pulling his phone out tiredly with his eyes barely squinting open as he accepted the call.

"Hello?" he answered, rubbing the palm of his free hand along his face.

"Hi, I had a question."

He sits up a bit straighter as Millie's voice greets him, nothing unusual. In the last month or so, the two made sure to be in contact about anything and everything that had to do with Paris.