Chapter 19: Old Feelings.

(Rein above)
February 15th 2017

HANNAH: Me and Kahl are catching up. I told her everything that went down with Aryn... from the feelings, to the walking in on her and AJ, to the slap, to the kiss and running away. needless to say she is speechless. Kahl just sits on my bed staring into space as i finish the messy, fucked up love story with me and Aryn. "Kahl, Kahl, KAHLANI!" i shout waving my hand in her face, she snaps out of her trans. "WHAT A BITCH!" she exclaims out of nowhere causing me to jump a little. "who you callin a bitch little girl?" i ask her crossing my arms. "Oh sweet lord... not you i mean that Aryn chick." she says as she playfully smacks me in the shoulder. she smiles one f those big sunshiny smiles that i usually hate, but on her it just looks so pure and natural. i giggle and i can't help but notice her gazing at my teeth. I start to think there is something in my teeth from the way she's staring. I quickly close my mouth and chuckle while trying to smoothly check my teeth. "there's nothing there" Kahl says with a melodic giggle. I immediately stop what i was doing and turn to her confused. "you're smile is just so damn beautiful i had to take it in." she says completely taking me by surprise. I just sit there and smile, i probably blushed too but i don't think Kahl noticed. I focus my gaze on Kahls lips as she looks back at me, "stop" she says in a playful giggly way. I look down when i notice her starting to blush. "what? your smile is beautiful too" I say smoothly, "Oooo how original" she teases back. Suddenly Rein comes bursting through my bedroom door, "dinner is ready children" she says not even bothering to look up from her phone. i scoff, "We're older than you little girl" i snap back as i grab Kahls hand and lead her to the dining room. This sleepover is going to be a blast. I can just tell...