Chapter 21: Are You A Good Girl?

Nylah on right and Nahla on left)
February 15th 2017

HANNAH: I sigh as i pick up the phone and put my index finger up to signal Kahl to stop talking for a second. "yes?" i say bluntly. "Han! oh my god you answered thank you!" She says sounding relived, she's my bestfriend i can tell when she's crying. "are you okay?" i say in a low voice. "no-yes-i mean... kind of?" she says, obviously not sure how to answer. Aryn? Kahl mouths to me, i nod and shush her again. "oh im sorry do you have company" Aryn says awkwardly. "yeah, one of my old friends is sleeping over" i say smiling at Kahl, she smiles back which sends butterflies erupting in my stomach. "Can we talk... about the kiss?" Aryn basically begs. i let out a long exaggerated sigh, "what more is there to say Aryn? it was a kiss, we kissed, you pulled away and then it was over. done." i deadpan. "I just wanted to tell you that-" Aryn starts. "look Aryn i really don't want to hear some excuse about why you pulled away from the kiss or why you said you couldn't do it. I get it! you. don't. like. me, like that!" i shout into the phone before hanging up and slamming it on the bed. "that seemed intense lemmy... are you okay?" Kahl touches my back sending shivers down my spine, "I'm fine" i say as my shoulders start to slouch. "no you aren't... you seem tense here let me help" Kahl says with a smirk as she scootches closer behind me.  what is she up to?  "what are you-" before i can finish my sentence i feel her thumbs press into my back. it feel so good, im not gonna stop her. i lay down on my stomach and she sits on top of me and rubs my back. i feel the tension ease away until i feel her hand brush on my neck. my toes curl and i bite my lip, thank god Kahl can't see my face right now. she whips my hair to the right and begins massaging my neck. now there's a different tension building up. i moan lightly as she presses harder, she starts giggling. "you like that?" she says with laughter in the back of her voice. "uh huh" i lightly moan as i bury my face in a pillow. She stops for a second and runs her hands down to the end of my shirt, she quickly takes it off which i let her do and then goes back to massaging. "sorry-" she starts, "its just more enjoyable with your shirt off" she says. "more enjoyable for me or you?" i ask muffled by the pillow. she just snickers and goes to my lower back. I moan again as she applies pressure to one of my sweet spots on my back. She doesn't laugh this time, in fact i feel her leg muscles tensing as i moan again. I grab her thigh which takes her by surprise, i quickly roll onto my back and she rolls off of me and onto the floor. "shit sorry i thought that would be smoother." i snicker as i help her up. Suddenly she jumps back up and pins me to the bed. "like this?" she whispers in my ear. I lie there looking up at her as her hair dangles over me. "s-something like that." i say with a smile. i spread my legs so she can crawl between them which she does with pleasure. she stands there hovering over me and breathing heavily for a minute which only makes me want her more. i grab her waist and flip her into a lying position, now I'm on top. I start to kiss her jawline and then bury my head in her neck as i nibble and suck on it with passion. "you took too long." i whisper in her ear, her back slightly arches. i guess she likes being dominated, I grind my pelvic bone into hers as i kiss her neck. she takes my face in her hands and pulls it up to meet with hers, we both just stay there breathless with our foreheads touching for a minute. "are you sure you want to do this?" she asks still trying to catch her breath, the way she breathes is hot. "hold up... stay right here. DON'T move." i demand as i peck her cheek and get off of her. She instantly sits up, did i not say don't move? i make my way to the hallway and check every room to make sure everyone is asleep, they are. i run eagerly back to my room and lock the door. "and here i was thinking you were going to get cuffs or something" Kahl says with a smirk. I crawl back in between her legs and make my way to her face, i stare at her lips while she stares in my eyes. Our first kiss... here goes nothing. i lean in and smash my lips into hers, our lips move in sync as i reach my hands to her boobs. she moans into my mouth and then slides her tongue around my bottom lip waiting for me to let it in. i grant her passage and our tongues meet, normally i would never tongue but right now its different. i take one of my hands off her boob and lightly grab her neck. she moans and arches her back a bit so i guess she likes it. i go a little harder and she moans louder, "oh Hannah" she moans naughtily. i slip off her pants and then her panties leaving her in her shirt. she sits up and takes off her shirt as i straddle her waist still grinding on top of her. she grabs my boobs with both hands and then slides her hands from my bra down to my pants. she unbuttons my black jeans and i get off of her real quick so i can remove them completely. i try to get back on top of her but she flips me onto my back, "are you a good girl?" she whispers in my ear. I'm so wet right now. "yes mami" i moan lightly as i feel her finger move down to my underwear. next thing i know she puts her hand in my underwear without warning, my eyes go wide and my back arches. "good" she whispers as she bites her bottom lip and grasps my clit with her index finger. she moves it up and down repeatedly, getting faster and faster with each moan i let out. i grasp the bed sheet as i moan louder and louder, my body is jelly and i'm paralyzed. she takes the finger out when i let go and i'm finished. then she puts it back inside but this time inserts it into me, she brings it in and out slowly as my toes curl and the butterflies i once felt in my stomach swarm in my pussy. thank god for these sound proof walls. i let out a final moan before letting go. Kahl takes her finger out and smiles as she bites my bottom lip, "good girl" she says as she puts her finger up to her mouth and licks the cum off of it. I just stand there breathless... virginity no more!  i smirk and unhook her bra, "my turn" i say as i try to move her back to being submissive. "nuh uh, I'm not done with you yet." she says with an evil but sexy grin. she kisses my neck and then works her way down to my lower abdomen, she sucks and nibbles on my stomach as my body tingles with pleasure. i love hickeys. she goes from biting my stomach to biting my panties as she removes them with her teeth. she waits until they are at my knees and then releases them from her teeth and takes them off with her hand. she throws them across the room and gets back to what she was doing, she kisses and lightly sucks on my inner thigh. after a while she licks my inner thigh all the way to my clit, i moan as she sucks and licks it continuously... this is the best feeling in the world.  "harder daddy!" i moan loudly, she looks up at me like I am a crazy person but i tilt her head back down. suddenly as i close my eyes and relax while the magic happens i feel two fingers inside of me. ouch that kinda hurts. but i don't say anything, it's nice. i sink into the bed as my back arch's one more time before i let go... again. this time when Kahl makes her way back to meet my face she looks breathless. she kisses my lips and smiles, it tastes weird and I just lie there, she collapses beside me with her leg over my waist and we both fall asleep. i know i should feel some sort of regret but i don't. i really don't. that was amazing...