Chapter 20: Horror Movies And Tears.

(Elises husband above)
Febuary 15th 2017

ARYN: Once me, Naomi and Aubri finish watching the newest episode of "bad at love" we roam through Netflix and look for a horror movie to watch. Aubri always claims she loves horror movies but everytime she watches one she has nightmarres for months. tonight should put that to the test. we settled on "Anabelle creation" since none of us have seen it. Aubri is currently curled up in a ball both trying to look at the tv and close her eyes at the same time. Naomi is in the bathroom and my mom is in the living room watching "greys anatomy". I am laughing as Aubri whimpers in the corner of the bed holding onto her blanket for dear life. "It's really not that scary." i say with a giggle. suddenly a bag of marshmallows hits me in the back of the head, "OW!" i shout holding the back of my neck. "who's over reacting now, huh? ITS A BAG OF MARSHMALLOWS its really not that painful." she says mocking my words. Naomi comes back from the washroom and plops down next to me. "woah you look like you just had really rough sex" i say referring to her hair. "ugh i got my stupid period again and i just spent like 10 minutes crying into my pillow." she says closing her eyes and resting the back of her hand over on her forehead. before i can adress her over reacting a loud yelp id screamed from the other side of the bed. "SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT!!!" Aubri screams, close to tears. me and Naomi just throw our heads back and laugh. "I'M SERIOUS!" she says as she starts nevrvously checking the bed. "IT WAS THIS! SEE I'M NOT MAKING IT UP!" Aubri says as she pulls smething out from under her left foor. It's a necklace, "huh, weird" i say snatching it from her. I check the locket that's attached to the chain and instantly notice the engraved initials. "AXH" the engravement reads. i clear my throat, "umm this is Hannahs" i say stuffing it in my pocket. "are you okay?" Naomi says noticing my slight frown that i'm trying to hide. "yeah I'm okay hun, don't you worry about me just focus on Aubri she looks like she's about to shit her pants. i'm going to go to the bathroom, BRB" i shout walking out of the room with my phone in my hand. i search through my contacts and click on "Hannah" i wait as a few tears run down my cheek. "c'mon Hannah... pick up" i whisper to myself as i sniffle...