Chapter 7: Using The Nice Boy.

(pic above is Nate)
February 14th 2017

HANNAH: French is so fucking boring, just one of the "highlights" of canada. Tatiana sits beside me and we talk for a little while... and then of course we get in shit for talking. Nate comes in late as always, "sorry Mr. Kennedy" he says as he scrambles around the classroom and sits beside me. "You look high bro" Tatiana takes the words right out of my mouth. "He always looks high" i joke, "you always look pregnant but you dont see me joking about it" i have to admit that was a pretty good come back. Tatiana playfully pats Nates head as if he were a dog, "your learning something from me" she says. Samia comes over to us, "hey girlies! Hans, looking good as always!" She says as she sits in one of the seats in front of us. Samia is one of my good friends i guess you could say... she doesnt talk to me much because she has her own little squad but we usually talk in french and P.E. "guess what?" Nate says as he folds his arms and rests them on the table. "What?" Tatiana asks, Samia follows with a little side look at Nate. "I finally got Hannie Bananie to go on a date with me!" He playfully exclaims "call me that one more time Nathan Philip Vargas." "Damn Hannie Bananie, u saying my full name is kind of hot" "I ship it!" Tatiana says playfully clapping her hands. "SHHH" Mr. Kennedy exclaims with his finger on his lip, we arent in kindergarten dude... we will talk when we want to talk. We ignore him and he goes back to his laptop, "i ship it too" Samia whispers. Samia isnt a teachers pet but her parents are really strict so the last thing she needs is bad grades or a bad school reputation, "okay lets get back to work, we'll talk at lunch" Samia says as she goes back to her assigned seat. "I figured out where we should go, the cineplex down on Harget street" Nate whispers in my ear. How do i tell him i don't like him like that? He's so sweet i don't want to lose him. "Great, wait for me after school" i say trying to end the conversation. I don't want to be alone on Valentines day! It will be okay if we go as friends...