Memories and Lots of thinking

🎵One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you, only sweeter
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you, only sweeter, oh🎵
Thanks for the memories, Fall Out Boy

Tony's p.o.v

Tony winks at Helena from stage. He was truly happy she accompanied him on this trip. Of course he missed Pepper but he still had the smallest bit of feelings for her younger sister. He had met Helena after driving pepper home from work. Back when Pepper was just his assistant. Pepper was going to a small party and asked him to tag along. She had ditched him pretty early on to tend to a crying friend and he just so happened to meet Helena.

She was adorable, and extremly sexy. Obviously she was quite a bit younger than him, that much was obvious. She had fire red hair (although it was dyed. No way that vibrant of red could be real) and creamy white skin. She was gorgeous. Then of course she had an edgy style about her. She was wearing skinny jeans, and some random band tshirt, and she had a black lip ring. He noticed her almost immediately. She was sitting across the room on the arm of a couch and she was biting her lip. She had been talking to some guy who was obviously annoying her and Tony swooped in to save the day.

"Oh there you are, are you ready to go?" He asked walking up and placing his hand at the lower part of her back. She looked confused for a second before nodding her head and smiling. "Oh of course hunny, let's go" she jumped up and started walking away as Tony nodded his head at the now confused guy.

"Thank you for that, I was so uncomfortable." Her voice whispered as he lead her outside.

"It's no trouble at all, I was just dropping off my assistant and I seen the damsel in distress." Tony laughed and pressed a button on his watch. Not 10 seconds later a sexy looking corvette pulled up in front of them, no driver in the car. "So, can I drive you home?"

"Yeah, of course. Are you sure tho? I can get a cab. I don't want to put you out or anything." Helena's voice was quiet and sweet. Tony couldn't help but smile at the girl. She definitely wants what she seemed, he assumed most girls who dresses the way she did would act like a hard ass, but here she was sweet as candy and very innocent.

"Nonsense, lets go." He flashes her a smile and he opens her car door for her.

Brought back to the present Tony finished his speech and walked off the stage, going immediately towards Helena. "Are you hungry?" He asks putting his arm around her shoulders casually. It was obvious by the way she blushed at his touch she also remembered what had happened between them a few years back. "I was thinking we could stay at my place here and head back in the jet tomorrow?"

Helenas P.O.V

-Later-

Helena found herself sitting on a lavish couch with Tony, a fantasy she'd had many time over the years since they had last been together. Although she couldn't stop thinking about Loki and there night they spent together.. was it just a one time thing? Much like her and tony had been? Would it be more? Could it be more with who Loki was? But that wasn't necessarily fair of her. Loki had been nothing but nice go her since they'd met. Well as nice as Loki could be to anyone.

"You listening doll?" Tonys voice brought her back.

"I'm sorry, what did you say boss?" Tony chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I have told you it's Tony, plus we know each other a little better than that don't you think?" At that moment Tony's phone started to ring across the room. "Jarvis send it to voicemail." He sang out.

"Are you sure sir? It seems to be miss Potts?" Jarvis robotic voice called back. Tony rolled his eyes before standing up and walking towards his phone.

"I'll be back, make yourself comfortable."

Helena pulled out her own phone and sent Loki a casual text.

H- hey.. so thanks for last night. It was nice..

She quickly turned off her phone and took a deep breath. Was she coming off to desperate? Ugh why is this so hard? A few minutes later her phone vibrated.

L- why don't you come over and I'll show you how nice it'll be.

Helenas breath hitches in her throat. 'If only' she thinks.

H- I would, but unfortunately Mr.Stark had me accompany him out of town for the evening for business.. raincheck?