The Ball (Part 2)

🎵On the ground I lay
Motionless in pain
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare🎵
Time of Dying, 3days Grace

Loki and Helena spun round and round on the dance floor the rest of the room melting away. "I love you darling." Loki whispers low in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"I lo.." she's interrupted by Odins voice.
"Attention everyone! We have an announcement to make." Loki and Helena both Flench, dreading what's to come. They pull away from each other slightly but he keeps a possessive hand on her lower back.

"I request everyone's attention. King Klandör of Jotunheim and I have agreed on a treaty between our realms." The room erupts in cheers. "Our realms will unite with a marriage between Prince Loki of Asgard and Princess Sigrun of Jotunheim. " Odin announces beckoning Loki to join him upfront. Helena steps away from Lokis touch and smiles sweetly at him. She knew it was coming. Loki looked at her for a moment trying to show her that he truly loved her and that this meant nothing to him.

Loki straightened his helmet and fixed his armor as he walks to the front of the room. Smiling and waving at all the members of the crowd who were cheering him. Sigrun also stood up and waved at the crowd reaching down and grabbing Loki's hand in her own. Her eyes scanning the room looking for the mortal girl. She spots her quickly by her unnatural fire red hair. She looks Helena dead in the eye and smiles.

Frigga does some polite clapping but has a frown on her lovely face, she glances at her son and then to his love in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Knowing this was hard on both of them. Odin claps his hands from beside her before he continues taking.

"We've decided to have the wedding here in a weeks time, we want our kingdoms united as soon as posisble." Frigga snaps her head to her husband and gasps. That wasn't Asgardian protocol. Thor announced his engagement first, which by law meant that he was supposed to marry first. That was Asgardian Law. She looked back at Loki but he seemed perfectly composed. After another few momkents of clapping the room died down once again. "We are all very excited for this union to take place. Now back to the festivities, we hope you all have a wonderful night." Odin concludes his announcement and the room fills back up with chatter and dancing.

Sigrun spots the red head running out the back of the room holding her stomach and she smiles. She stand and excuses herself from the table and exits the room herself following behind the mortal girl. Sticking to the shadows

Helena finds herself out in the courtyard, trying to get some air. She finds herself Enjoying the feeling of the cooler air whiping  through her hair. It truly was beautiful here. She had never quite seen so many stars.

"So your the mortal hmm? I never quite understood the hype myself. Honestly back on Jotunheim we eat your kind." princess Sigrun says from behind her. Helena jumps and turns around curtsing lightly. She had no respect for the woman but certainly didn't hold a death wish. "He will bore of you quickly. Your just a puny mortal whose entire life is the equivalent to a blink in ours. You will age into an old hag, while he remains perfect and young. I pity you honestly." Sigrun spits out. Helena just stares at her a moment before replying.

"Yes, buy he will never love you.. and fit that I pity you." Helena states sweetly. She abruptly turns And starts to walk away. And Sigrun grabs her by her arm. Squeezing tightly causing Helena to cry out in pain.
"I didn't say you could leave. Don't you know what manners are little girl?" She seethes dragging Helena by the arm further into a darkened corner. Sigrun squeezes harder snapping her arm and shoves the girl onto the ground hard. Helens hisses in pain as she try's to grab her arm. Sigrun climbs ontop of her baring her fangs. " I should just put you out of your misery. For all of our sakes. No one would miss you." She says biting down into Helenas flesh causing her to scream out. Helena tries to get out of her grasp but Sigrun is stronger. Sigruns teeth feels like razors as she continues to bite into her again and again all over her shoulders. Helenas vision begins to swim and then everything goes black.