Your going to regret that

🎵So wear me like a locket around your throat.
I'll weigh you down.
I'll watch you choke.
You look so good in blue.
You look so good in blue.🎵
Nobody puts baby in the corner, FalloutBoy

Loki sits down and his eyes start to scan the room. Where is she. Perhaps the bathroom. He taps his chin deftly with his chin as he continues to scan the room. All at once he feels a sharp pain in his arm and looks down. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. He looks at it in confusion for a moment before searing pain starts to spread throughout his body. Loki jumps up quickly, a bad feeling forming in his stomach. The pain he was feeling wasn't his own. Was it foreshadowing? We're his powers extending? Whatever the cause didn't matter.

Odin glared up at his son who just dumbly stood there looking around the room like a mad man. Frigga notices also. "My dear, are you alright?" The Allmother slowly stands up as she examines the look of panic on her sons face.
"The boy is fine." Odin snaps. "Sit back down immediately." He gestures to the both of them. Frigga glares at her husband but nods her head. Loki continues scanning the room, completely ignoring Odin. Odin grabs Loki's shoulder and pushes him back down causing Loki to snap out of his thoughts.

A moment later Princess Sigrun reenters the ballroom. Smiling sweetly at all the people congratulating her as she walks. It only takes Loki a moment before he smells the blood. His eyes snap to the princess as she rejoins the table. Loki examines her quickly. There is blood all over the neckline of her dress, and a little bit smudged on her chin. King Klandör smiles at his daughter fondly.

Loki frowns at Sigrun as she smiles sickeningly sweet back at him. She taps her chin once almost in thought before leaning forward smiling  and whispering directly into his ear.
"Your mortal was delicious." Loki snaps his head up.

~~Thor~~

Thor and Jane had snuck away themselves early on during the ball. The moment Loki sort Helena away in a dance they snuck off to have some private time. They had found themselves out on the courtyard, kissing and fondling each other. Thor had Jane pushed up against a Tree in the darkest part of the courtyard. Thor couldn't resist the urge to have her right then and there but Janes voice of reason is what brought them back to his room. It wouldn't do well for the future King of Asgard to be caught with his pants around his ankles. Thor reluctantly agreed and carried his lady back to his room.  After they had finished what they had snuck off to do Jane realized she had forgotten her shoes in the courtyard. Thor being the gentleman he was offered to go get them for her. He needed to properly excise himself from the ball anyways. He fixed his armor and strutted himself back out to the courtyard, passing Princess Sigrun along his way. She smiled at him and bowed her head as they passed each other.

Another turn before Thor made it back to the courtyard. Now where did she take off her shoes again? He looks around the walkway before making his way back towards the tree he had Jane up against. Thor cockily smiles to himself as he strides up to the tree. The closer he got to it tho a smell of blood protruding his senses. Thor bunches just nose and looks around in confusion. That smell definitely wasn't here earlier. He made his way back behind the tree and there at the base were Janes shoes. He bent own to pick them up when he seen blood splatter. Thor reaches forward and touches the blood to see just how fresh it was. It was still warm. He stands back up and starts to follow the trail of blood deeper into the shadows. There at the end of the trail was Helena. Her body paler than normal and covered in blood, her eyes were shut and she looked extremely weak. Thor immediately discarded the shoes and bent down lifting her up as tho she weighed nothing.

Thor quickly carried her back inside the place and started running towards the ballroom. His mother would be able to help, she just had to hold on..