Sigrun

🎵Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
You say sorry just for show
If you live like that, you live with ghosts🎵
Bad blood, Taylor swift

Loki stands with Odin, and Thor as the Jotuns arrive outside the palace. Odin smiles and greets them one by one as they dismount their frost horses. Sigrun dismounts hers last and smiles at the princess smugly. She was very tall, even by frost giant standards

"Ah Princess Sigrun, we are happy your here" Odin's voice booms. Loki glares at the ground. Wanting to be far away from here. She nods her head at Odin then stares at Loki. She quirks her eyebrow at his reaction.
"Come, I'll give you all a tour of the kingdom "

All of the Jotun starts to follow Odin and Thor except Sigrun. "I would like to meet my future husband." She says looking at her fathers questionable gaze. He nods his head and She stays behind to talk to Loki.

Loki starts to walk and the princess stays on his heels.
"Loki Laufyson.. frost giant turned Asgardian prince, who killed his true father to prove a point." Sigruns voice is dark dripping with sarcasm. Loki snaps his head to look at her.

"How do you know that?" He snaps glaring at her.
"My father was best friends with king Laufy. It caused quite an uproar. " they both stop in the middle of the hallway. she reaches forward and pushes Loki's hair out of his eyes. "I don't necessarily hold it against you." She whispers seductively. Loki's hand reaches up like he's going to stroke her cheek when he grabs onto her neck. Giving her an evil smile.

"Well you should, because the first chance I get I'll kill you too" he seethes. A group of guards start walking down the hallway towards them and he lets go. " my heart is spoken for, do not mistake my doing this as something more. " Loki nodded towards one of the guards. "Can you take her to my father and the rest of the party?" He asks. The guard nods his head and bows.

"Of course my prince." The guard says reaching out to grab the princesses arm in a nice manner. Sigrun winks at Loki before walking away with the guard.

"I look forward to seeing you again soon." Sigrun calls over her shoulder.

Helena and Jane sat together on a nice plush couch as the royal dress maker went over a list of all the different dress style choices available. "So how long have you and Thor been together?" Helena asks quietly.

"We've been together for about 4 years now give or take." Jane smiles at her. "Ooh I like that one!" She points at a long sheath style design. Helena nods and smiles. "So your going to be my maid of Honor, I know we don't know each other very well but your from home and I would love it if you would be." She says.

Helena nods her head enthusiastically. She hasn't had a friend in a very long time and the idea of making one makes her very happy. "I would be honored!" She says.

"So you and Loki huh?" Jane takes a sip of her asgardian wine. Helena takes a drink of water and smiles.

"Yeah, we've had a whirlwind relationship so far. Lots of ups and downs. Sometimes it feels like universe is against us." Helena says sadly.

"Well how long have y'all been together?" Jane asks as the dress maker now brings over her list of bridesmaids dress options.

"Officially a little over a month.. but we've been spending time together for about 2 months now." Helena says self consciously putting her hand on her stomach.

"Thor and I'd relationship didn't start well either. You know I actually hit him with my car.. twice." She laughs. "What style dress do you prefer? " she asks pointing at her two favorites

"When is your wedding? Do you have a day picked out?" Helena asks. Jane nods her head.

"We're getting married in about 4 weeks, right before Thor's coronation." Helena nods adding it up in her head. She still wouldn't be showing at that point. She points at the tighter fitted off the shoulder style. Jane smiles and nods her head.

"It's super pretty." They sit there in a comfortable silence for a few moments. "I heard about what's going on With Loki and the Frost giant." Jane says after a moment. Helena frowns and nods her head. " I wouldn't get to worked up over it, Thor says that Frigga has a plan." Helena nods her head and stands up. Stretching her legs. She grabs her glass and takes another drink looking around the room. Lots of elegant dresses she would have never dreamed of wearing back home. Way to nice and expensive.
"So what are you wearing tonight? Or are you going to stay away?"

"Oh she's going, she's going to sit with us and we will get her mind off of it." Thor's voice booms as he saunters Into the room. He leans down and kisses Janes cheek.