You bring out that side of me

🎵I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night🎵
I'll make love to you, boys2men

Loki paces the room as Saga the healer looks over Helena. "Did you know?" He says not turning back to his mother.

"Yes darling." Frigga says after a moment. Saga is using her magic to check the health of the baby. She had been changed out of her ballgown and put into a nightgown.

"How long have you known?" He asks rubbing circles on Helenas hand. He didn't know how it was even possible, they had only been together a short time. Why hasn't she told him? Loki's mind is running a million miles a second. But wait, she did bring it up to him when she was real out of it a few days before. She had asked him if he wanted children. She must had just found out herself and was trying to process everything. The fact that she knew she was with child and was still willing to allow him to do what Asgard asked of him just showed him how strong she really was.

"The baby is fine, it's odd, there seems to be a magical shield surrounding the baby. " Saga announces to the room. Frigga smiles sweetly at the woman.

"Thank you Saga, please continue to keep this between the parties present at the moment." Saga nods her head at the Allmother.

"Of course Allmother." She bows slightly before exiting the room. Frigga stands up and pats Thor's arm.

"Why don't you go spend time with Jane." Thor stands.
" of course mother." He looks at his younger brother and smiles weekly. " I'm glad she's okay brother, and congratulations seem to be in order:" Loki smiles at Thor and nods his head.

"Thank you for finding her, I would have never forgiven myself if you hadn't." Loki says quietly. Thor hugs him tightly before turning and leaving.

"Why don't you take her back to your room, she should wake up soon." Loki picks Helena up not having to be told twice. "I would let her tell you.. when she's ready."

"Thank you mother."

~~Later~~

Once back in his room he lays her on his bed.
Loki leaned down and kissed her forehead. He hears her heartbeat change as she wakes up.
"Am I dead?" Her voice comes out so small, eyes still shut tightly. Loki chuckles softly.

"No babygirl. Your safe. " her eyes open. Her hands instantly going to her stomach. Loki smiles at her.

"What happened?" Helena sits up and looks around, she's back in Loki's room. She knows by all the green and Gold.

"After you were.. attacked.. Sigrun came back and goaded me. She had your blood all over.. I suspected it was yours but I couldn't know for sure. And then when Thor came running in carrying you, I lost control." Loki stops letting her process.

"What did you do?" She leans forward and kisses his neck. He chuckles.

"I killed her darling." Loki's eyes flashed. " I fucking sliced her head off, right there in front of everyone." Helena gapes at him.

"Why..why is that so hot?" She giggles at herself. She literally almost died and all she could think about was how badly she wanted him. Loki can feel it to, an electric pull buzzing thought his entire body. He lets out a growl and Stands up.

******Smutty, Smutty, Smut ******

"Why don't you get on your knees and kneel for your prince." His voice drips of dominance. She climbs off the bed and quickly kneels down infront of him. She had no idea how badly she needed this until it was happening.
Loki winks at her before continuing.

"Tonight you will do as I say. Do you understand?" He asks walking around her slowly. She giggles and nods her head. He grasps her wrist in his hand. "I said do you understand?" His voice louder.

"Yes." She practically moans. Loki smirks from above her letting go of her wrist.

"Yes, what?" He asks lightly patting her head.

"Yes, Daddy." Loki moaned out loud. He loved it when she called him that. It was his biggest sexual fantasy. He loved being the big strong protector of his little princess.

"Good girl." He says. He leans down and quickly pulls her up into his arms wrapping her legs around his midsection. He quickly pressed him lips to hers in so much passion and force it almost frightened her. This was is way of coping with what happened. He was taking charge in the way he knew best. She melted into his kiss quickly letting the fear melt away. Loki walks her out onto his balcony all the while kissing her.

"Loki, Someone will see." She moans barely able to gets her lips pulled free from his. He chuckles darkly.

"Then let them see, I want everyone to know that you belong to me." Her eyes go wide but she nods her head. Loki quickly starts kissing and sucking hickies all along her freshly healed neck. He lightly traces his fingers down the other side of her neck and sighs. No one would ever hurt her again. Loki would see to it that everyone knows Helena was his, and so was their baby. Loki rips open her nightgown quickly, buttons flying off in all directions and he smirks. He leans down and quickly sucks one of her nipples into his mouth. Causing them both to moan out loudly. He groped them lovingly while sucking hard.

In a green flash his shirt is gone and he's pushing her up against the edge of the balcony. Her skin covering with gooseflesh at the cold and the fear of falling. He looks up at her. "Do you trust me?" She nods her head quickly yes. He leaned forward on top of her and gave her another passionate kiss, gently bitting and pulling at her bottom lip as he moved away. "Will you be my good girl?" He cooes to her. Reaching up with one hand and gripping her neck.

"Yes daddy." She moans breathily. Loki smiles and starts kissing all around her exposed neck again. He rips the rest of the nightgown off. Leaving her left only in her panties. He grinds himself against her backside and bites down lightly on her shoulder. Another green flash and his pants are gone. He's naked now. He turns her face with the hold on her neck making her look out over All of Asgard. Her ass perks up a little as she bends over slightly to get a better hold of the railing. He reaches down taking his hand off of her neck and yanks her panties down her legs.

"Mmmm, absolute perfection." He moans kissing down her spine while grabbing onto her plump ass. He reaches around with his other hand and lightly circles her clit with his middle finger. He takes the one hand off her ass and reaches forward gripping onto the railing to support himself. He rests his forehead on her shoulder and sighs as he slides his cock deep inside her. "Perfection." He mumbles again.

"Fuck Daddy." She whispers as she slowly starts to circle her hips pressing back into him. Loki moans and starts to snap his hips into her backside slowly at first. He take his other hand from her clit and braces the railing with both hands. He pulls almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard and deep. She throws her head back lying it on his slightly sweaty chest. He kisses her cheek before he picks up their rythem slamming into her hard from behind. They are both moaning and not being quiet about it.

"Come on and cum for me sweetheart." He moans in her ear barely holding back his own orgasm. He lets go of the railing with one hands and quickly flicks her clit and she screams out 'Loki' at the top of her lungs. He smiles triumphantly before letting go himself and rutting deep inside her cumming himself.

Both of them panting like crazy as he slowly pulls away from her. Kissing all along her shoulders and neck. "I love you. I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

*******

They sat out on the balcony wrapped in a blanket just stares gazing for the rest of the night. "My favorite part of Asgard is the sky." She says leaning her head against Loki. "No matter the time of day you can always see the stars. They look so much closer than they do back home." Loki smiles down at her.

"Your not wrong sweetheart." He kisses her forehead. "The stars are a lot closer to our atmosphere. It's part of its charm."

After a few moments of peaceful silence Helena decides to acknowledge the elephant in the room. "So what happens now with Odin?"