Lokis Wedding

'🎶Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine🎶 perfect, Ed sheeran

Enchanting was the best way to describe the intricate details of Helenas wedding dress. It hung on its small hanger on the far wall in Friggas rooms. "Are you excited?" Wandas voice startles her from the doorway.

"yes." Helena admits biting her lip. "Nervous but excited." She quickly walks across the room and hugs the fellow redhead. "Ive missed you." Wanda smiles and hugs her back tightly.

"Ive missed you as well, but I'm excited to be here. It's not every day you get to change galaxies to see your little sister get married to an alien." She says with a laugh. Helena playfully rolls her eyes before sighing and walking back towards her dress.

"Yes well he's a very attractive alien." Helena jokes touching the silky material as she takes it off the hanger. Wanda strides across the room and helps her dress.

"You look beautiful." She says sweetly.

"She's right darling, you look utterly perfect." Frigga says appearing with Snow in her arms. "This little one wanted to see you." She says handing Helena her daughter.

~~~~~~~~

Loki paces his chambers flexing his Seder every couple steps conjuring balls of light. "Nervous?" His brothers loud voice booms from the doorway. Loki pauses momentarily before shaking his head. Thor laughs as he strides into Lokis chambers. "Ah yes, looking forward to being the center of attention for once." Thor jests playfully shoving Loki. Loki can't help but grin at this. Their relationship had changed so much over the past few months, no longer in a constant state of competitive mind and it settled a pain in his heart he hadn't realized he had previously harbored.

"But of course." Loki says with a smile on his pale face. Thor nods in agreement before grabbing ahold of Loki and pulling him into a big brotherly hug.

"You did good little brother." Thor murmurs during the hug. Loki smiles and hugs him back tightly. Not able to say anything overly emotional at the moment.

"You guys almost ready?" Tonys voice calls from the hallway. Thor pulls away from the hug and smiles.

"I don't know are we?" Thor asks Loki. Loki nods his head before straightening his Armor and waving his hand over his head, his Helmet immediately appearing.

"Lets do this." Loki says with a boyish smile.

~~~~~~

Pepper, Wanda and Jane are quickly adding the final touches to Helenas hair and makeup as Frigga holds a happy clapping snow. The girls are all giggling among themselves until one of Friggas maids opens the door.
"They are ready to begin." She says with a smile. Frigga smiles and dismisses the girl before standing up and facing the ladies in the room.

"Alright my darlings. Jane you and I will go in first with Thor and Odin, followed by Pepper and Wanda. Then Snow will be escorted by one of the handmaidens. Then Helena will enter alone and meet Loki at the front of the room where the ceremony will take place. " Frigga says happily. All the girls nod and Helena starts to feel nervous. She was madly in love with Loki, and had been for ages..but she was still afraid this was all an elaborate dream and she would wake up to find Loki wasn't even real. Just a figment of her imagination. She quickly walks up and kisses snow on the forehead before she is whisked away along with the others.

Helena finds herself outside the same hall she was at just months back for Thor and Janes wedding. The decorations were similar except with green and Silver instead of the reds and golds. Frigga kissed her on the forehead before entering the hall. A few moments Later Jane was ushered into the hall. Then, Wanda and Pepper who were both dressed in beautiful green dresses. Finally the maid entered the room with princess snow in her arms and Helena took a deep breath. This was it.

Everything happened so fast. She could barely register everything as she made her way across the packed hall full of asgardians, all with smiles watching her make her way towards their prince. The second her face landed on Loki every nerve in her body dissolved. The last few steps were so quick that she found herself giggling at herself. All thoughts of poise out the window as she made her way towards him. Loki stood facing the crowd with a large smile on his face. His hair was pushed out of his eyes with his helmet prominent on his head. He looked otherworldly to her. The ceremony was a blur as she found herself lost in Lokis green eyes.

Their vows come and go and the two of them are both standing there smiling at each other not paying attention to anyone but each other, until they are told they could now kiss each other. Loki quickly leans forward wrapping a slender hand around the back of her neck and pulling her close to him. His lips passionately placed onto her own. The kiss is heated, and romantic and holds just the right amount of passion. They pull apart slowly and the room erupts in applause. Thor stands and congratulates the couple before instructing the palace to adjurer to another hall where they would be celebrating with a feast and dancing.