Episode 1

[EPISODE 1:  First operation]

{Italic - flashbacks}

Choi Y/n's POV:

I woked up and realized its my first day of work!! I lazily got up and did my thing.

I grabbed my bag and checked my watch, 6:15 am. Still early, nevermind its good to be early besides Dad wanted me to be early.

I arrived at the train station, suddenly I heard screams and cries. I turned around and saw a kid with blood. I quickly rushed there and saw a man pressing his hankerchief on his neck.

"Sir, you're blocking his air passageway." I said and he looked at me.
"I'm a doctor I know what I'm doing." He said arrogantly. I sighed and crouched down to his level and put his finger a little higher.

"You know what your doing? He can't even breathe." I said then saw his stomach rising up and down. I traced his stomach. Lifting it up and I saw a glass strucked in his stomach.

"Uhh please do the first aid cause he's gonna stop breathing soon." He nodded and I stood up going to a store.

~~

"Do you have a sharp blade?" I said after receiving some things like alcohol,rubber gloves etc.

He shook his head. I looked around and saw a cutter. I need a tube too, I saw a ballpen and took it.

I applied alcohol to the cutter and the ballpen. I removed the pen I just needed the case.

I traced my hands again to his ribs.

Slice the blade to the patient's 3rd rib.

I sliced it earning people's gasps.

Insert the tube.

I inserted the ballpen's case, blood oozing out.

If the patient's stomach is rising up and down, go to its jugular vein, cut it and insert an another tube with an IV make sure the jar  is not full, so tha patient can breathe in its lungs freely.

I did it. Sweat was running down to my face. Then, I heard people's cheers.

"You saved my son!! Thank you so much!" Said the mother.
We heard sirens and saw an ambulance. I stood up ready to leave but the mother grabbed my arm.

"Please don't leave! What will happen if my son gets in danger again? Please so I can be calm..." I sighed and nodded.

~~

I'm at the ambulance, I was fiddling with my fingers until the nurse in the ambulance asked me.

"Are you a doctor? What hospital?" He said.
"Uhh...Seoul National Hospital, General surgeon"
He nodded, then he looked to the boy's vitals.

"Omo! Why is he's vitals dropping?" He said making me to look at the monitor.

'90 dropping to 85? W-wait... its 80!! Its dropping rapidly!!' I thought. Good thing we arrived at the hospital.

Doctors came but none of them are familiar.

"You're a doctor here? What department?" He said bombarding me with questions. He looks like a cat tho.

"She saved my son, she said she's a doctor here" the doctor looked at me eyeing me up and down.
"Not familiar" he said as they left me.

'Shit, if they don't conduct it he'll die...' i mumbled.

I went to the OR and saw 3 ladies there. The one looks like a shiba inu, penguin and a bunn-- wait..NAYEON?!?!?

She looked shocked too.

"Do the peli--" I got cutted off by a guard pulling me away. I looked at the penguin looking girl

"Peligraph--" I got pulled away out of the OR.

I fiddled with my hands.

'Shit'

Mina's POV:

'Peligr--'

Wait...peligrahpy?!?! (A/n: I just made that up)

I looked at Sana and she nodded.

"Damn, that person who did this procedure must be a pro." Nayeon said.
"It gave us time atleast. Hurry up!!" I said the nodded and we went to our positions.

[Timeskip....]

We went out and saw the mother.

"He's fine now maam!" Sana said cheerfully.
"But can I ask, who did that procedure?" I said.
"Her-- huh? Where did she go?" She said looking left and right.

P-peligraph---

'So its her huh?' I thought.

Choi Y/n's POV:

Looks like it went well...I went to dad's office and saw many people.

"Oh, she's here." He said as everybody looked at me.

"This is Choi Y/n, she's the one I'm talking about." He said. Then a man stood up.
"Yes Namjoon?" So he's Namjoon?

"I'm Namjoon leader of Bts and a doctor in Pediatric Surgeon department." He said as we bowed.

"I'm Irene leader of Red velvet and a doctor in Medicine department"

" Yeji leader of itzy and a doctor in Ob-gyne department"

They all started introducing themselves.

"So, is she in or not?" Dad said.

"Her grades are good..." Hyuna sunbaenim said. The Chairman of Seoul National Hospital.

"But how can you be so sure that she's ready for this?!" Jennie said.

"Yes, she is. Since 4 she knew the Human Body Jennie." Dad said. She sighed and looked at each other.

"Fine...."

3rd person's POV:

Its their break when Mina was still spacing out. The others noticed it too.

"Hey, Minari? Stop spacing out." Momo said munching her jokbal.

"W-what? No...I was just thinking the last operation we did." Mina said still staring blankly at the table.

"Oh, the boy who got fallen by a debris? Yeah what about it?" Nayeon said focusing her attention to her member.

"Its just...the girl who went to the OR. She did the procedure and told us on how to save the boy." Mina said making all of them widen their eyes.

"W-what?!" Jeongyeon said. Suddenly, the speaker went on.

" dear doctors, please come to the meeting room. The CEO has something to say."

~~

All of the doctors sat. Some were murmuring on what does the CEO need.

"Hey Nayeon what do you think?" Said by Jihyo
"Maybe an another doctor?" She said.

Mina looked serious and attentive. She wants to see this new doctor.

Even when she just thinks it, it intrigued her.

She was interested in this new doctor.

"Please welcome our new resident, Choi Y/n!!"