Episode 14

[EPISODE 14:My protector]

Y/n's POV:

I went down at the emergency room as soon as I woke up and grabbed food at the canteen. As soon as I arrived, I saw the maknaed and Jihyo at the nurse counter. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are talking to Somi,Lisa and Seulrene.

Damn, how can Seulgi get angry at me but not them? Well, They're still babies afterall.

Jihyo saw me and waved.

"How is Mina?" She asked while writing something at the paper.
"Still sad about the incident...she stayed at her room. But thats fine, she can rest.." I said looking down.
"Mina's always like that...she gets sad like super sad when a patient dies.." Jihyo said looking at the syringe that she will inject to the kid.
'Maybe because she remembers her dad?' I thought.

Suddenly, a ambulance's siren can be heard. There we saw a teenage girl with a stab at her back. While there's a girl with big eyes and looks like thomas ran after her crying. A bunny looking girl too!

I ran at the patient,"what happened to her?" I asked her thomas looking friend.
"She got stabbed by bullies at the back." She said crying.
"Dahyun,Chaeyoung! Help me out here will ya? Tzuyu get me IV!" I said to the maknaes.
"Jihyo, her vitals?" I asked as she looked at the monitor.
"Its dropping, but not that fast.. looks like she's fighting to live." Jihyo said, then I saw Tzuyu leading the friends of the patients to sit.

"Guys, its not that deep. But it damaged her inner organs." They nodded and helped me to cover the wounds of the patient

It looks like she fought the bullies all by herself.

"There its done! Jihyo vitals?" I said sighing in relief.
"95 to 99, its normal now." She said as I smiled going to the friends.
"She's safe now...you can visit her at the room." I said then bowed but, the thomas looking girl hugged me.
"Thank you so much for saving her!!" She said, as the bunny looking girl bowed then smiled at me.

"Can I ask something?" I asked, she looked confused while looking at me.
"What is it doc?" She asked.
"What is your relationshil with the patient? You look really worried for her." I said then smiled. She looked down before answering me.
"I love her thats why...." i latted her shoulder and smiled. The bunny looking girl smiled at her too.
"I'm sure she likes you too..." i said and saw her blush. I giggled and bowed at them.

~~

Sooo here's the surprise!!! So if I finish one of thus books, i'll get a new book! But soon okay??