Episode 9

[EPISODE 9: Couple?!]

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n got kissed by Mina on the cheeks~"

"Aww...she's blushing.."

"Yah! Cous stop dreaming!"

Twice are teasing me here and there. I'm getting annoyed actually, Jeongyeon seemed to notice it and stopped.

We went to the cafeteria to eat first before going to the emergency room.

Then, I saw a child and a woman, maybe his mother. Then many came in.

I turned to Somi as she smiled at me,"Somi, Why are there many patients? I thought we don't have any." I said confused.
"Oh, the kids will be taking vaccine. That's why get your ass up" said by a voice with a syringe at her hand, Its Seulgi.
"Fine, fine!" I said grabbing the syringe.

....

I finished almost all of them, and realized that it was 7 in the evening. Until, another patient came in it was a kid with her mother. Seulgi gave me an another syringe and crouched down the level of the kid.

"Hey, I'm Dr. Choi! And you are?" I said cheerfully while hiding the syringe at the pocket of my robe.
"I'm Jiwoo!" She said smiling. I asked her to sit down at a chair and checked her pulse first. Then, I put my syringe out.
"Don't be afraid okay? The feeling is just an ant's bite!" I said and smiled. Which I think made her nervousness away.
I positioned the syringe at her thigh.
"Ready?" I said and looked up at her smiling. She nodded. I strucked the syringe in as she yelped, I caressed the thigh and its done!

"Wah, Jiwoo you're so courageous!" I said and picked a candy from my pocket, its many tho.
"And as a reward, here's candy for you! Just don't eat much because your teeth will hurt. Okay?" I said patted her head. She smiled and jumped up and down to her Mother, I smiled.

Mina's POV:

I went to the emergency room to find some patients, I found Y/n smiling at the kids.

"Take care okay?" She said giving candies to them. I went close to her,
"Dr. Choi, you finished?" I asked and patted her shoulder, I felt her flinch and nodded slowly.
"Waah~ are you a couple Y/n ssi?" Said by the kid.
"N-no--" I got cutted off.
"Y/n ssi, your girlfriend is so beautiful!" Said by the other one. We both looked at each other and blushed. The mother wants to pay but Y/n insisted that they will not pay. They bowed and left. I saw Sana leaning at the emergency room door she smirked.

"They're a couple~" she said until the door opened revealing the Maknaes Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughed while Tzuyu looked down at her unnie who  dramatically held her hand out "Tzuyu-ah~ help me.." she said cutely. I saw on Tzuyu's face that she's disgusted.
"Help yourself" she said and walked to the nurse counter.
Dahyun and Chaeyoung helped Sana while me and Y/n were laughing at her. She glared at me,
'Whipped' I mumbled.
"What?" Y/n said facing me.
"H-huh?! Nothing!" I said nervously while blushing cause for a second there our faces were just inches close. My heart was beating like crazy, I held my chest while looking at Y/n teasing Sana. I smiled...

I don't think I like her, maybe I love her.