Episode 19

[EPISODE 19: Truth untold]

Mina's POV:

"The girl went in the cave, shaking in fear." I said, storytelling to this kids that doesn't want to drink their medicine.

"There, she saw a door, looking old with spiderwebs everywhere." I explained. The kids held their pillows tightly.
"Step by step, she can feel her heartbeat increasing in pace because of fear." I stated inching closer at this 5 kids infront of me.
"Suddenly, she felt a prescence behind her...." I spookily said, I mentally giggled because of their reactions. They're so scared!
"She turned around and..."

"WAAAHHH!!!" Namjoon said the kids was surprised but turned to an annoyed look. They looked at me and groaned. Namjoon's  nurse now, since he can't handle much those crackheads.
"That's what will happen to you kids when you will not eat your medicines...okay?" I softly said as they groaned with an annoyed look at their faces. Now I remember Tzuyu...

I smiled while patting Na eun's head while she's pouting.

"Alright...I'll go Namjoon." I said bidding farewell to Namjoon.
"Leave it to me!" He said and smiled while saluting. I chuckled and went to the office.

Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Momo are only here. Where could she be?

Y/n's POV:

I went to Dad's office with a frown. Why would he give up just like that?!

I was about to go in, when two bodyguards blocked my way.

"Get out of my way! I need to talk to my father!" I yelled. They eventually released me as I bursted in.

Ms. Hyuna and Director Kuk-hwan is here talking to dad.

"Oh, My child. Why are you here? Is something wrong?" Dad asked. I sighed and stepped forward.

"Can I please speak to my father privately?" I asked politely since They're ranks are higher than me. They nodded for second, I saw both of them smirk.  After they left, I looked at my father with crossed arms.

"Dad, what are the nurses saying that you're gonna resign and you will give that spot to that....old man?!" I complained. He chuckled then stood up holding my shoulder.
"My daughter, I assure you everything will be alright." He said then smiled. The frown at my face didn't left as I just stared at him in disbelief.

He smiled again while patting my shoulder before sitting at his chair.

'Unbelievable..' I thought before going out of Father's office.

As soon as I exited, I saw Ms. Hyuna beside the door. Was she listening?!

"I see....you heard the news Dr. Choi?" She cunningly said.
"You heard us? I thought I asked for "privacy" politely?" I sacastically said. She laughed...
"Oh my, I didn't know you have a humor in you Dr. Choi." She said while wiping a fake tear.
"Is that so? Then care to tell me why are you so fake?" She frozed as I inspected her expression. She seemed shock.
"Just a poor joke Ms. Hyuna." I said before fakingly chuckling. She looked at me for a second before giggling a little.
"Tell me....." she said before getting closer at my ear.

"What made your parents to leave you Dr. Choi?" She said then licked my earlobe earning chills at my spine. She's scary...I frozed while blankly staring at the floor.

She pulled away and chuckled.

"Just poor joke."

"Touché" I said. She smirked before leaving as I bowed.

~~~

I went back at our office. Slumping back at my chair.

"Hey dude...you alright?" Jeongyeon asked, holding two bars of snickers.
"Just...a little tired." I excused. She smiled and tossed me one bar of snickers. While I clumsily catched it.
"Get a rest Choi...your girlfriend might get worried about you." She teasingly said.
"Girlfrien--what NO! Mina's not my girlfriend...not in a million years" I sadly said. Yes, she might be a flirt towards me but...
"I'm not even saying a name and Mina slipped at your mouth?" She teased again. I glared at her as she laughed.

"Hey....are you dense or your just an idiot to notice?" She asked sarcastically. I glared at her and stared at the bar of snickers she gave.
"I'm not an idiot you dummy." I said and now...she's the one glaring. I laughed as she joined too.

The part 2 will be released really soon!! Stay tuned readers!

I'm sorry if this is boring! I think its getting out of the storyline... but i'll do my best!

P.S: Sorry for mistakes!