Chapter 14

"Let's play chicken fight!" The boys suggested and they all agreed. "But we want to play too!" Wendy pouted and Bangchin realized. Who will be their partner?

"RM hyung can just change partners." Jungkook grinned. "Yes yes— wait what?!" RM glared at him and all the boys just laughed at him. He sighed in defeat and started to decide which partner goes first.

They have all agreed that the first partner will be Sinb with Jhope and Wendy with RM. Both girls started to sit on top of the boys' shoulders. Wendy looked seriously at SinB which made her smirk and roll her eyes.

"I'll defeat you!" - Wendy

"As if you can take me down!" - SinB

They counted from 3 to 1 then it started. Jhope was holding onto SinB's legs tightly but he made sure that it would not hurt her. She was light which made it easier for him to carry her and fight. On the other hand, RM was struggling as Wendy was moving too much and SinB being stronger she was easily pushed down to the pool. Both Jhope and SinB celebrated by yelling and laughing.

The next fighter was Sowon with Jin and Eunha with Jungkook. Sowon smirked making Eunha pout and fake a cry. Eunha knew that she woukd instantly lose to the tall Unnie in front of her. And she was not wrong, Jungkook wasn't easy to win over but Eunha was so when she fell, she had dragged Jungkook down the water with her. Sowon quickly got down from Jin's shoulder and rushed towards Eunha to hug her. She said sorry while everybody laughed at her mother instinct.

Next fighter was Yeri with RM and Umji with Suga. Yeri smirked thinking it was easy since it was Umji. And she knew that Umji wouldn't stand a chance against her. Umji sat on Suga's shoulder and he held on to her thighs tightly but it didn't hurt Umji. His hands felt way too gentle against her thighs and when Yeri saw this, her blood boiled making her more determined to win against Umji.

"Be careful." RM said looking at Umji and she nodded. Yeri rolled her eyes and they started. Suga and RM walked towards each other, as soon as they got close, Yeri started pushing Umji. Umji was caught off guard and defended herself but she was losing balance. Yeri looked more furious when she saw Suga gripping onto Umji's legs tighter. She started using her nails too, scratching Umji's arms.

"YAH! THAT'S CHEATING!" Yerin yelled and they stood up while watching them fight. Suga was struggling to stay in balance but his eyes caught RM struggling more as Yeri was moving too much to the point that he can't keep up. Suga took this as an advantage and reached for Yeri's foot.

Her weakness. That's the spot where she was most ticklish, he knew that of course, and that didn't disappoint him. Before Umji hit the water, Yeri had fell first. Bangchin yelled in victory when they saw Yeri fell which was followed by Umji.

Despite winning, Umji didn't feel happy at all. She saw Suga did and was curious. "Does she know Yeri that much that he knows where her weak spot is?" Yeri frowned knowing that she lost. She didn't know what to feel, she didn't want to lose but she nearly did win if it wasn't for Suga who where she was ticklish. She saw Umji glance at her so she flashed her a smirk making Umji sigh silently.