Chapter 47

"Jhope really isn't a materialistic guy so anything would do!" Oppa said. We are now at a shoe store and SinB is trying to pick something. We have been to 5 stores already and she said she couldn't decide what to give him yet.

"Are you tired?" Oppa asked and I shake my head. "No I'm good." I answer and he nodded at me. We had already been to the clinic and the doctor said that I'm very healthy and I should keep that up. I am confident that I'd be healthy since I was really taking care of myself.

"How about this one?" She asked holding a two different shoes and I scrunched my nose, shaking my head. "Eunbi, Oppa already has enough money to buy those things." I said.

"You're right. But what can I give him then?" She pouted slouching her shoulders. "Give him something that he cannot buy. Something one of a kind maybe?" I suggest.

"Where the heck would I find something like that?" She frowned making me think. Maybe she could give him something customized. But what object would she customize though? Aish! This is so hard!

"Something valuable to you is good. If it's something that he cannot buy then it could be something that only you could give him." Yoongi oppa said making us look at him. "I have nothing valuable and I was not rich growing up so I don't have much stuff when I was a kid." She whined.

"Ehh of course you have something." He smirked, SinB frowned looking at him curiously. I, too, am curious. What is he talking about? What does SinB have that only she can give him?

"Really? What is it?" Oppa motioned her to come closer so we both did then he whispered. "You know." He winked two times then it hit me, SinB also realized what he meant.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" We both yelled and SinB threw him the shoes she was holding while I grabbed the nearest shoe beside me and threw him that one. This pervert!

"What? It was a helpful suggestion." He said confidently and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes at him. "I should just give him a watch." She said giving up. I also tried thinking of what she could give him then AHAH! I felt like a light bulb lit up above my head.

"Give him a photo album." She looked at me confused. "Why would I give him a photo alb—"

"You could give him a photo album that has both your photos since the very first day you became official or even before!" She then started to realize what I was trying to say and nodded. "You're a genius! I hope he'll love it." She said excitedly before dashing out to one of the stall that prints out pictures.

"Let's go." Oppa said smiling helping me stand up and held my hand as we followed SinB.