Chapter 30

"You don't have to come with me Unnies." I said looking at them. It's 2 in the morning and I have decided to leave this place. I don't care if I stir up a controversy or start an issue, I want to run away and hide from people. But the members caught me and packed their stuff as well.

"We know but we want to come with you." They answered making me smile, touched by their words. "Besides if one member is gonna get in trouble for saving her heart then we might as well join her." Yuju said. We tiptoed towards the door and I have already called someone to pick us up earlier. A van stopped in front of us and helped us with our stuff before we got in. I took one last glance at the house before shutting the door close and we drove off somewhere.

"Yewon! I missed you!" Mom almost yelled greeting me by the door of our house. Yes, we're at my hometown, Incheon.

"Wow! She surely is rich." Eunha said amazed while looking at our house. I smiled at them awkwardly and led them inside. The one who picked us up earlier was my older brother. We had already informed Manager for our whereabouts and it was fine with him since it is my family's place.

"I was confused when you said you'll be staying here." Mom said placing some tea in front of us. "But when I heard why I immediately agreed. Yewon-ah, are you okay?" She said touching my cheeks gently. I sighed deeply before nodding at her. "It was an unfortunate news but I hope that your child is now somewhere safe." She smiled. We didn't talk a lot with her because we were tired and needed rest. Mom had prepared the guest rooms and let the girls settle in. Aish..

•~•~•~•~•~•

"The girls are missing!" RM said waking up everybody in the house. They all woke up quickly and tarted searching the house. Their rooms were clean and had left no trace of where they went and why they left.

"This is my fault." Suga said looking down and holding his head. They wanted to say that it wasn't and that he should not blame himself but what other reason could it be? They all knew that it was and saying comforting words as such would only make him feel worse.

"Hyung you are at fault for being saying such things and hurting their feelings but them running away? I don't think that's the best solution they should've done." Jimin comforted patting his back. Yeri crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Why do you all care about that stupid group anyways? If something bad happens to them then let them be! That's what they wanted anyways." BTS gritted their teeth and held back their anger. What she said triggered them but that doesn't change the fact that she's a woman and they can't hit her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Suga mumbled crying silently with his hand covering his face.