Chapter 25

"BTS and Gfriend are acting very strangely." Yeri started. All members of Red Velvet are now in Room 9 and they are currently discussing what they've noticed this past few days. "Eo! I've noticed it too!" Joy agreed excitedly.

"They're all busy doing work while that girl, Umji, isn't!" Irene said making them all nod. "Yeah! When Umji does work they'll scold her and take over the chore!" Seulgi added ruffling her hair.

"I always hear them saying that she should just rest, it's dangerous and possibilities of getting hurt. It's weird! They're taking extra precautionary measures on Umji!" Joy said but they were interrupted when they heard a some arguing in the living room. They slowly peaked out from the room and listened to what they were saying. It was BTS and Gfriend, seems like Umji is arguing with them.

"Sensitive state?" Yeri frowned. "Someone's coming!" They quickly shut the door when they heard footsteps coming towards them and just tightly listened until they heard the door in front of the room closing. It must be Umji!

"Could it be..." Wendy paused and they all looked at her, "that she's pregnant?" She asked making them think. She hasn't been showing any signs but Suga had, they thought. It has been said that there would be cases where the father of the child are the ones who is showing signs of pregnancy instead of the mother.

"No this can't happen!" Yeri clenched her fists and gritted her teeth at the thought. "She doesn't have any baby bump yet, it must be new." Irene said and Seulgi nodded. "If that's the case then she'll definitely really be in the sensitive state right now."

"We're gonna find out!" Yeri smirked evilly at the plan that is already making up in her mind.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I groaned when I felt the soft pillow on my head and warm blanket on my skin. Wait what? I quickly sat up and saw that I was no longer in the bathtub and is now in my bed. Weren't I in the tub just now? It's already 4 in the afternoon. I looked at my body and my clothes have changed as well.

"Yewon." I looked at the person who opened the door. It was Oppa, he went in slowly and walked towards me closing the door behind him. "How did I get here?" I asked frowning.

"I moved you. I was looking for you earlier and couldn't find you but then I heard the faucet in the bathroom leaking so I went in to close it. The door was unlocked and I saw you there sleeping." He explained and I looked at my clothes. "Ah! I asked your members to change your clothes for you." He must've sensed my curiosity regarding my clothes.

He held my hand and looked at me in the eye. "Yewon I know you're mad that we're taking all the chores for you." He started and I just stared at him. "But please understand that it's for you. Just because the doctor said you're healthy, it doesn't mean that you are as healthy like before. You're in a very sensitive stage right now. And a simple wrongdoing can make us lose our child. We don't want that to happen that's why we're doing this." He said wiping the tear on my cheek. I know that but I don't want to be seen as a lazy person. I still want to help and give the same effort and hard work as everybody else. "Come here." He said and hugged me as I started to sob on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed and he nodded caressing my back and head. "I'm sorry too." He said and I just sobbed some more in his arms. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back as I felt home in his arms. It's comfortable and makes me feel secure. I hope everything stays like this.