Chapter 31

It has been a month since we stayed here in my family's house. The show is still airing and their term will end next month. I don't watch television to avoid it but there would be articles and clips in social media that shows how sweet and close Red Velvet and BTS has gotten to each other.

Our disappearance caused quite an issue and people are still giving us backlash to us for it but some were supportive saying that maybe we had a reason. Source Music has released a statement saying that we had health issue and we need to undergo treatment for. People believed it and some of the backlash had died down.

My family took great care of us and the girls had informed their parents about where we are and why we hid from the public. Right now I'm busy eating apples. They're just so good! At the same time I'm watching some movie on Netflix. Mom and the girls approached me and sat beside and in front of me. "What?" I asked munching on my apples when I noticed hem staring at me.

"Are you sure that you got miscarriage?" Eunha asked and I just frowned at her. For the whole month they had not bring up that accident. Why ask now? "You see baby, ever since you girls stayed here. You had done nothing but eat apples and yogurt." Mom said. What are they trying to say?

"Well they're good!" I answered in a matter of fact tone. "Your stomach also had gotten bigger than last month." Yerin said. Seriously, what are they trying to point out?

"Maybe, just maybe, you should get a check up again?" Sowon asked and I shrugged at them. "The doctor said so but if you think I should then okay."

"By the way, how is the search about that guy who pushed me in the stairs?" I asked changing the topic. The police had already arrested him but still he hasn't said anything.

"Guys I have something to confess." SinB said shyly and we looked at her. "I kind of contact Jhope oppa still and told him about where we are." We gasped with our eyes popping out of their sockets. "He said he didn't tell the boys though!" She defended panicking before we could yell at her.

"If he didn't then it's fine. But he should make sure that he won't be telling anyone!" Yuju glared at SinB and she nodded scratching the back of her head. "At least you told us the truth." I said and we all nodded smiling at each other.

*Kringggg...*

In the midst of smiling, SinB's phone rang. She laughed nervously showing us a peace sign and taking it out her phone. "That girl.." Mom said shaking her head and we all laughed as SinB ran outside to answer her phone.