Chapter 40

The duets by Gfriend and TXT has finished and it was now time for Gfriend's.

Like they practiced, they started it off with Me Gustas Tu, Rough then Sunrise. Followed by their sub units, starting off with Hug Hug. Fans were confused with the music as they have never heard it before but starting squealing when they started performing.

"Cute!" The boys thought looking at the trio making almost aegyo faces. Then it was World Peace's turn. The trio cringed at their selves and everyone was cheering for them while the boys laughed especially Jhope who was watching her girlfriend dance and sing to the song.

BTS were getting ready for the duets and was going to their positions when Gfriend stopped them. "Not so fast boys! We're not done yet!" The boys looked confused because in practice, it was their turn. The girls dragged Jin to the platform that rises up.

(A/N: Okay I don't know what that's called. I'll just call it a platform!)

Fans screamed loudly when Gashina started playing but screamed louder when Jin appeared in front of the table where Sowon was. She danced sexily and sang while Jin was nervous. He gulped multiple times and refused to look at Sowon. "Too sexy! Just hold it Jin! You'll get through this!" He thought but was distracted when he felt Sowon's hands on his to guide him with the choreography. Jin's face was flushing red and he was sweating in nervousness.

After that it was Yerin's turn with U Go Girl. This time it was V who was pushed to the platform. Yerin then started performing dancing around V. V danced along with Yerin even though he doesn't know the choreography so he just played along with her. Fans looked happy watching the two idols play along on stage, it was not that sexy of a song, just a bit.

Then it was Eunha's turn with Bloom. Jungkook was pushed to the platform this time and once it rose up she started dancing. Jungkook avoided looking at Eunha and resisted the urge to look at her. He was behind Eunha and was pushed to the in front of the table where she was sitting.

"No no no." He mumbled covering his eyes. Fans screamed and laughed seeing Jungkook panic in front of this girl.

"Ooh lala look at Unnie!" Yuju said while SinB whistled. They were backstage along with BTS and were watching on the TV screen in the room. Once Eunha finished her performance and got off the stage, Jungkook quickly took his coat off then covered Eunha's body and walked in front of her. Eunha smiled pulling the coat closer to her body before following Jungkook to the dressing room.

Next was Yuju's performance. She was gonna perform Heaven a bit and will immediately be followed by Taeyeon's Why. The others guarded Jimin on the platform to make sure thatvhe doesn't go anywhere until she has finished Heaven. Yuju smiled widely when Jimin appeared and since he knew the choreography of Why, he danced along with her. Everyone was amazed of how gracefully they danced with each other.

Next was SinB's performance. She was gonna perform No.1 by BoA. The girls looked around for Jhope since it was his turn to get on the platform. Fans started to scream when they saw Jhope running from the backstage towards SinB who was performing. SinB was surprised to see Jhope come out from the backstage instead of the platform like the girls had planned. She shrugged it off and danced with Jhope.

"Wah! He went there by himself!" RM said amazed and they clapped for Jhope then laughed. Fans started screaming how powerful and good both idols danced. They were perfect beside each other.

Lastly was Umji. She is gonna be performing IU's Twenty-One. The girls didn't have to push and drag Suga to the platform as he walked there by himself. After a few minutes of waiting, the platform rose up. He stood there amused as fans cheered for Umji's sexy but cute performance. He crossed his arms and smirked looking proudly at her wife performing.

"Aish those clothes reveals her stomach too much." He mumbled to himself. Umji smiled at Suga who was watching her but was shocked when he took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders, she didn't show anyone that she was shocked. Instead she continued performing with his coat on her should while Suga sat down on the block she was sitting on earlier. Before the performance finished, she took of the coat but was holding it by her back as she walked sexily towards her husband. Suga resisted the urge to smile to show everyone how cool he handles this situation but he can't help himself. Umji walked towards him and sat down beside him then leaned on his shoulder as the music came to a stop.