Chapter 36

"Ahh! So refreshing." Kai and V said at the same time, they looked at each other then laughed. We are now at a near convenience store eating ice cream. All of us were seated separately but was back to back. This week, we did nothing but practice and it was tiring to be honest but I was careful.

"Noona!" We all turned our head to see Beomgyu with Taehyun. They walked towards us and was smiling widely. I'm not facing the boys but I know that Oppa is staring at us right now. "Here." They said and gave me some yogurt. I have told Beomgyu before about how I craved for yogurt, I'm pass my craving stage but I'll still eat it since it's delicious. We have gotten a lot more closer with TXT and Beomgyu was the one who I was closest with. He was kind and caring just like a big brother except he was younger than me. "Thank you very much!" I showed them my gratitude by bowing and they bowed back.

"We don't have any?" Eunha asked pouting. Taehyun laughed and handed them each a burger, they handed BTS as well. We have been avoiding BTS as much as possible especially that Red Velvet always follows them. Yes, Red Velvet follows them. They would always be by their tails and it was uncomfortable really!

"Yerin, here!" V said and handed my Unnie a plushy. Yerin loves stuffed toys! Her eyes twinkled with joy and grabbed the plushy from V's hand. "Wahh! So cute! Thank you Oppa!" She said looking happily at the doll.

"Sowon!" Jin called, Sowon looked at him and he handed her a box, she looked at it confused before opening it and gasping. "OMO OMO OMO!" It was a pair of red high heeled ankle boots. It was stunning!

"Bunny here." Jungkook called poking Eunha's arm and gave her a paper bag. She took it out and it was a cloak. It was so cute oh my! It was pastel pink and fuzzy with bunny ears. But why are they giving my members things or gifts?

"Yuna." Jimin called shyly and Yuju looked at him. "I sent my gift to you dorm. I'm sorry it couldn't arrive in time!" He apologized embarrassed but Yuju just smiled at him. "It's okay. You didn't have to give a gift but you did anyways so thank you!" She said kindly making Jimin smile at her warmly.

"But why are you giving gif— YAH!" SinB screamed when she was cut off by a box thrown at her. "That's you gift!" Jhope almost yelled. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THROW IT? WHAT IF IT HIT ME IN THE FACE?" SinB yelled back. "But it didn't." Jhope chuckled and SinB just stuck her tongue out at him and he did the same before opening the box Jhope threw.

"WAAHHH!" She whisper yelled looking stunned at the gift. SinB lifted it up to show us and it was the latest shoes from Fila. "How? This is not released yet!" She asked in disbelief. "Secret!" He laughed and showed her his shoes. It was the same as the one he gave SinB but in a different color.

"But seriously, why are you giving us gifts?" Sowon asked the boys. "Just because. We know that you girls are disappointed and mad at us these past few days. We wanted to make it up to you!" They answered.

"What about Umji noona?" Yeonjun asked looking at me. "No I don't need a gift. It's fine!" I said nervously when they all looked at me. I then froze when I felt something cold touch my neck.

"Wow!" The girls said amazed looking at my neck. I can feel his breath close to my neck, I touched the necklace he put. "It's a locket with a rose as a design." He said behind me and I looked at the locket. It was a simple and small circle with the rose carved on the front. "It's beautiful." I mumbled. "Like you." He whispered in my ear then I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I told myself that I'll stop loving you but why is my heart still fluttering?