Chapter 35

"Hyung aren't you supposed to be filming? Why are you here?" TXT asked their senior boy group. Everyone was shocked as they didn't expect that BTS will be here. "Well we also wanted to join you practice." V answered. The girls looked down avoiding BTS and TXT seemed to notice it.

"You boys didn't wait for us." Everyone became more shocked and furious at the same time when 5 girls went inside noisily in the venue. "What are they doing here?" Sowon was asking no one and just glared at the girls walking towards them.

"Well they insisted on coming with us—" Jungkook explained rubbing the back of his neck shyly. He didn't get to finish what he was going to say when SinB snorted and walked backstage. "Let's continue practicing." Sowon said looking at the girls and they all went back to their practiced positions. BTS felt sad and guilt building up in their chests knowing that the girls are mad at them.

"Oh you've started practice again. And I can see BTS are joining today, that'll be much easier!" The trainer came back and they started practicing. First was TXT who performed their debut song 'Crown' then 'Runaway'. Both groups on standby just watched them perform. "Good job! But you all must make your moves as big as possible so that people at the far back could still see, okay?" TXT nodded and it was followed by a solo performance of each member. Beomgyu was last and dancing to ATEEZ's 'Say My Name' then he sat down after, he was handed a guitar then played Sam Arthur's 'Say You Won't Let Go' but he was not the one singing. Suga's head rose up knowing whose voice it was.

"They're having a duet?" BTS asked confused. "Ah yes, you weren't here earlier. Gfriend will be having a duet with TXT." Suga doesn't know what he was feeling, he didn't want to be jealous but he is. He was disappointed that instead of him, Beomgyu is by her side. Then the other members followed singing and dancing to different songs.

"Alright! Now for Gfriend's turn" The trainer said. TXT went down from the stage and drank their water while Gfriend went to their positions. Their first performance was Me Gustas Tu, followed by Rough and Sunrise. Then there was a dance break by SinB.

"Ah for the duets for Gfriend and BTS. It will first be Jhope and SinB dancing to Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman. Next is Jimin and Yuju in Beauty and the Beast. Next is Sowon and Jin in Troublemaker. Then Eunha and Jungkook in Untitled 2015. Then Yerin and Taehyung in I See The Light. Lastly is Suga and Umji in Say Yes. RM you will be joining TXT in their next performance with District 9." The trainer explained, they all nodded and started to come up stage by pairs then started practicing. Suga felt happy that he will get to perform a duet with Umji but Umji didn't feel the same way. She didn't want to perform with him at all! She wanted to avoid Suga at all costs but fate keeps on getting in her way of avoiding them.

"Umji, focus! You have been doing well until now." The trainer yelled from down the stage when she Umji kept getting mistakes. "I'm sorry. I'll do better!" She apologized and tried her hardest not to get distracted with Suga. They were sitting on a swing and are right beside each other,she couldn't help but glance and be nervous. Yeri smirked and rolled her eyes watching Umji get scolded. "Stupid." She mumbled laughing to herself. Once they were done, they quickly went down and then it was BTS turn. Suga focused on the practice but he would glance at Umji from time to time, who was talking to Beomgyu.