Chapter 39

It's concert day! Fans lined up outside the venue under the heat of the sun. They were excited and couldn't wait any further for this day. "They're here!!" They yelled and squealed seeing the vans the carried their favorite idols go inside the concert arena.

"Look they're all waiting outside!" TXT said amazed by the number of people in the crowd. There were tremendous and they didn't expect to see so many fans support and cheer for them.

"Aigoo.. Look at all of them! They're under the scorching sun again!" Yuju said worriedly shaking her head. Gfriend always see this kind of scenarios before every concert and they hated it. Of course they were glad with how large the crowd is but it is hot under the sun and they didn't like seeing them suffering from such a hot weather for an event like this. "Let's just show them our very best so that they will feel that everything was worth it!" Sowon started cheering them up and they giggled.

"A lot of them came!" V said excitedly. BTS had always seen a lot of fans attend their concerts and have always felt flattered seeing how big the fandom is. But they never get used to that feeling. They felt happy seeing the fans happy. They felt glad seeing their fans were enjoying their performances. They have sworn that whatever it takes, they will never stop making them happy.

"Dream! Annyeonghaseyo Tomorrow by Together imnida!" MOA's squealed filled the venue and they felt overwhelmed seeing how excited their fans are.

"Hana Dul Set! Annyeonghaseyo Yeojachingu imnida!" Fans were cheering louder since Buddies also joined in with the squealing. The girls waved and blew kisses to the crowd showing them finger hearts.

"Hana Dul Set! Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" Every person in the crowd were screaming at the top of their lungs and these 3 idol groups all smiled at them widely. Then it started, TXT performed Crown and Runaway like they practiced. Then was followed by a cover of Twice's Feel Special and Mamamoo's Gogobebe. Fans were in awe at how cute they looked then it was time for solo performances of each members. Yeonjun started with Taemin's Move. Next was Kai performing to ITZY's Wannabe. Then Soobin with TOP's Doom Dada. Then Taehyun with Seventeen's Very Nice. Lastly was Beomgyu with ATEEZ's Say My Name. For the finishing, Beomgyu and Yeonjun both danced to a random beat song. Gfriend and BTS were scattered throughout the stage except the ones in the front where TXT is performing while dancing and singing along to them.

"Did you enjoy it MOA?" Soobin asked and the crowd yelled yes altogether. "For a short break, we will be playing Whisper Challenge along with our seniors." They said and the staff handed them headphones to block the noise. All of them were half a meter apart and the group who gets the correct answer under 20 minutes is the winner.

"3.. 2.. 1.. START!" Each group had a world of its own and started yelling the words to each member. The fans laughed out loud watching the silliness of each group and when they made mistakes. Then the timer rang, "The winner is GFRIEND!!!" The fans announced together with Soobin. They won by 1 point against TXT. They got 6 correct answers, TXT got 5 while BTS got 3. Then the concert continued.