Chapter 49

"Why are you doing this?!" Umji cried loudly. Yeri brought her to the rooftop and pushed her to the ground making her kneel while she stood in front of her.

"You took away everything!" Yeri yelled tears also streaming down her face. She was raging and filled with anger that she can't even think clearly anymore. "Before Suga met you, he was mine first! We broke up but he said he was still waiting for me and we were still communicating fine! Then you came into the picture and poof! Everything was gone. Because of you Xiumin oppa hates me! Because of you Suga oppa hates me! Because of you everyone hates me! Because of you the police are already looking for me and now my career is ruined. You ruined my life Umji! You ruined my sanity! And I'll make sure that I will ruin yours too. It'd be unfair if I'm the only one dead right?" Yeri laughed crazily still crying.

"Yeri stop being childish! Stop putting the blame on me when clearly you had a choice but chose to turn into this and be hated. You're doing things that you'll be hated for and you are blaming it on me? We're not teenagers anymore Yeri! We're adults! Stop being childish and start thinking more maturely!" Umji yelled back at her. The loud wind was hitting the both of them as they cried but it only made Yeri more mad as she started realizing how Umji was right. But she didn't want to admit it herself.

"Shut up! You know nothing!" Yeri screamed and raising her hands, holding the knife tightly, getting ready to stab Umji with it.

"YERI!" Suga yelled panting stopping Yeri midway. They both look towards Suga and Yeri smiled wiping her tears. "Oppa! You're here for me." She said smiling.

"Stop this Yeri! Why don't you just leave me and Yewon alone? We're already happy as it is, why are you still doing this?" Suga asked his voice breaking. Yeri stared at him dumbfounded, "What do you mean? I'm doing this for you! So you could be happy with me. So that you would truly be happy again!" Yeri answered stuttering. Umji took this as an opportunity and quickly ran towards Suga but Yeri grabbed her coat and pulled Umji towards her.

"Yewon!" Suga yelled seeing Yeri put up the knife against Umji's throat. "Let go of me!" Umji squirmed against Yeri's hold.

"Shut up!" Yeri yelled and held the knife tighter against her throat but fortunately, her squirming made Yeri's hand slide. Instead of her throat, it was her arm that got cut.

"No! Stop this!" Suga yelled not being able to see his wife get hurt once again. He couldn't run towards them knowing that if he did, Yeri would just attack Umji more without hesitation. But he had back up. Before he ran up to the rooftop, he had contacted their friends and the police.

The police he called now started to run to the rooftop and surrounded the three of them. "O-oppa why are you doing this to me?" Yeri cried looking scared and nervously at the police surrounding her now, pointing their guns towards her. "You have to stop this Yeri." At this point, Suga had kneeled in front of them already. Begging her to stop this craziness

"No! If you will not be happy with me then you will not be happy with anyone including her!" Yeri calmly at first then her tone started to change. She raised her hand once again and was about to stab Umji when her hands let go of the knife. The knife dropped on the floor as well as Yeri's body.

"No!" Umji mumbled seeing Yeri's lifeless body drop to the ground, blood spilling from it. Suga immediately ran towards Umji and hugged her tightly. Umji was still too dumbfounded to move, she wanted everything to end but she never wanted Yeri to die like this. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.