Chapter 37

"I can't believe that he actually got you every (G)I-DLE album!" Yerin said as they unwrapped Jimin's gift. They were given one day off from practice which was today. "But they really didn't need to give gifts!" Eunha said and the members just gave her a smug look because she was wearing the cloak Jungkook gave her since yesterday.

Sowon was cooking their lunch while the others were busy unpacking the gift Jimin gave Yuju. "Cute." Umji mumbled staring at her necklace and took a picture of it then uploaded it on her Instagram. They then put away the big box while Yuju brought the albums to her room. After a while, Umji's phone buzzed.

•~•~•~•~•~•

MaknaeJi. uWu

❤ 4,562

View more comments...

Buddy. Wahh! That is so beautiful!

Twicetagram. I'm loving that necklace!

Blackpink. I want it too!

Buddy2. Where did you buy it?

GeniusMin. I'm glad you liked it

•~•~•~•~•~•

Umji's heart fluttered once again seeing him comment on her post. "Yah Kim Yewon! He just commented! Don't be swayed!" She mentally scolded herself.

"I'm almost done cooking. Set the table up!" Sowon yelled from the kitchen. They got up and started fixing the table when the doorbell rang. They looked at each other as if asking if they were expecting a visitor and they shake their heads in unison.

"I'll get it." Yuju said and they nodded, continuing what they were doing. Yuju walked towards the door and opened it slightly. "Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked surprised when she saw BTS outside their door. Yuju opened the door widely and let them in.

"Yuju who was it— Oppa why are you here?" SinB asked and peeked from the dining room. "We just wanted to visit." Jhope smiled.

"If you're with Red Velvet then you're not welcomed here." Yerin crossed her arms raising a brow. The boys shake their head nervously seeing the look on the girls faces. "We came alone." Jin defended.

"Oh BTS?" Sowon said surprised who just walked out of the kitchen. "Did you eat? We were just about to eat, join us before Umji eats all of it!" She giggled saying the last words louder.

"Unnie! I'm eating for two people here goodness!" Umji yelled from the kitchen. She still didn't know that BTS were there since she didn't go out of the kitchen and was busy eating. BTS looked confused while Gfriend's face started turning pale when they realized that BTS just heard what Umji said. Suga frowned hearing her words, "For two people?" He thought. The girls gulped and awkwardly went to the dining room followed by BTS.

"Hi Umji." BTS greeted shyly looking at the girl on the table. Umji's eyes widened in surprise and she covered her mouth realizing that she just yelled the truth just now.