Chapter 50

THE DEATH OF RED VELVET'S YERI

After weeks of hiding from the media and the police. Finally, Red Velvet's Yeri has been tracked down. It was said that she has been behind the accident of Gfriend's Umji and paid the entire staff of Home Alone to show the public just the bad side of the groups.

Yesterday at a mall nearby, Yeri threatened Umji with a knife in hand bringing her to the rooftop, holding her hostage. SinB and Suga who was with Umji that time quickly called the police and Yeri was shot when she was about to stab Umji. She was still bough to the hospital but she was considered dead on arrival. While the other members of Red Velvet were sent behind bars but Gfriend's company are still hesitating whether or not they will file a complaint against the group, as a request of the members.

If you can still remember, before when Suga and Umji got married, Suga's step sister,  Lee Sung Kyung, posted about the background of the two idols. It was how someone paid Idol School to kick out and threaten Umji. Rumors have been circulating that the person who tried to separate them was also Yeri. This was confirmed by Lee Sung Kyung when she replied to a fan asking about that issue.

Fans of the group Red Velvet are now grieving for the loss of the member. May she now rest in peace.