Chapter 48

"It's done!" SinB said after picking up the printed pictures of her and Jhope and a photo album. I want to buy new clothes first before we go home. I need more of the loose and stretchable ones. We all go to the department store and they started giving me random clothes.

"Try this first." Yoongi Oppa said, he was the one carrying the clothes that he and SinB picked out. He just gave me one to try on so I went to the fitting room to try it out. It's a plain white sleeveless dress, probably something I could wear in the house. I then tried on another one, it was a blue gingham off shoulder dress. This ones cute! Another one was a fuzzy, oversized hoodie with bunny ears. And a loose striped blouse. I tried a few more other things before deciding which ones to get and changing back into my original clothes.

"Miss, are these the ones you'll get?" The saleslady knocked on the cubicle asking. "Yes!" I replied, lastly putting on my coat before I opened the cubicle. But someone was blocking the door, I raised my head looking up at the woman in front of me who was smirking.

"Hello Umji." She said grinning evilly. Yeri walked towards me making me walk backwards until I felt the mirror of the cubicle on my back. She was holding a knife and was dressed as a saleslady. "Be quiet and walk or your precious baby gets it!" She gritted her teeth as I nodded gulping down a large blockage in my throat. Yeri walked behind me quietly while holding up the knife against my waist. Yoongi, SinB, help me please!

•~•~•~•~•~•

"What's taking her so long?" SinB whined impatiently. They have been waiting for Umji for almost 30 minutes now. She said she'll just change clothes but she still hasn't come back. "I'll look." Suga said and walked towards the fitting room where Umji was.

"Yewon—" He stopped talking when he knocked on the door lightly but the door was pushed open. It means that it was not locked. He opened the door and went in, finding an empty cubicle but something caught his eye. It was Umji's purse. Suga's heart started pounding, he grabbed Umji's purse then ran back to SinB.

"She's gone." Suga said catching his breath. SinB stood up in shock, "What?!"

"This was the only thing left in the cubicle." Suga said showing her Umji's purse. SinB started to get worried and wondered where could she have gone?