Chapter 22

Since ISAC has ended, the groups has to come back to the house in Daegu. It has been 2 days since it ended and now they're waiting in the train station. "Where's Gfriend?" Jhope looked at his watch. None of them knew why Gfriend isn't coming.

"Everybody's here. Let's go!" The director said referring to BTS and Red Velvet. The boys looked shocked and confront the director right away. "What do you mean everybody? Gfriend is still not here though!" RM asked making the director frown.

"Didn't they tell you?" He asked and they looked at him confused. "Gfriend is preparing for their comeback. They're gonna have to stay in Seoul for a month." They gasped. How come they did not tell this to them?

They were mad and sad that Gfriend had to stay but Suga was worried. He was worried for his wife. She can't be tired, not in this state, he has to be there by her side. But he can't. Without any choice, the boys boarded the train with the gloomy aura surrounding each of them.

On the contrary, Gfriend was busy practicing the first part of their choreo. The girls always looked out for Umji and checked on her making sure she was fine. She would be given more breaks than usual which made her upset since she felt like she's not working hard enough for this comeback. But she was worried.

"He must be mad that I didn't tell him." She thought as she drank down water. Next for today's schedule was for their vocals. They're gonna be in the recording studio to part their lines and practice the song.

"Ah! You're also gonna be learning another choreo since we were given directions that you're gonna be having special stages." The choreographer said and they nodded. "Here is how it goes." She said and dance to it while the girls watched. It was a harder choreography which requires more practice than their title  track. They were worried for Umji, none of the staff knew and they just made up an excuse of she just got out of the hospital which was half true.

•~•~•~•~•~•

(Time Skip to After the MV has been Released)

Finally we are gonna be given a break for a week before we start promoting. We are now getting ready to go back to Daegu and once a week we will be going back to Seoul to promote the song. We are now waiting for the train and so far my stomach is still small and the baby bump is not seen yet. The girls took great care of me when we were practicing and they stayed by my side. I've had my check up for this month and the doctor said that both of us were in good health so that was a relief. We boarded the train and I was seating beside Yuju unnie.

"Are you tired?" She asked when she saw me yawn. I shook my head denying while sleepily rubbing my eyes. She giggled and pushed my head to her shoulder. We both smiled at each other and I drifted off to dreamland. This will be a pretty long ride and it's already 4 pm so we're gonna get there by evening.

After arriving to Daegu, the van drove us to the house. It's already 6 in the evening, they must be having dinner already. "I'll carry your stuff Umji!" Yerin said and I just pouted at her.

"But Unnie I can manage." I whined and she raised her hand on my face. "No no no no NO! Absolutely not!" She said and carried my stuff inside. We got inside the house and laughing was heard from somewhere.

The light in the living room was off and so was the other lights except for the dining room, they must be there. We gently walked towards there and I couldn't believe my eyes. Red Velvet and BTS were laughing together while eating in the dining room. I don't know why but it still hurts seeing him laugh with her. I know I shouldn't be having this feelings since we're already married and I'm pregnant. I also trust Oppa a lot but it still hurts. Why?

"You seem to have gotten close." SinB snickered catching their attention. They stopped laughing and looked at us shocked. "Unnie I'll go to my room." I said taking my suitcase from Yerin and walking towards Room 8. I could also hear the girls footsteps behind me. What a way to welcome us home!