Kill or Kiss Me?II|Someone's Jelly

Chapter Twenty-One
Someone's Jelly

I toss around my bed, flapping my feet in the process like some mermaid as I clutch onto my pillow, pressing it tightly with the thought that bugged me.

That punk girl likes him.

First of all; I'm not jealous--atleast to the punk girl who likes that midget. I'm jealous because someone likes him, and no one likes me, a fair maiden with no redeeming qualities.

It's so unfair! Why does that midget have an admirer while I don't? Am I really that unappealing no one wants to make a move on me? I sigh, tossing a flat look towards my ceiling, staring into nothingness out of boredom.

Second; why does that punk girl like that small fry? Out of all the men in the world, she chose him. Is there anything special about him? He's annoying, short, stupid and rude. Who would like someone like him?

Third; why am I fussing over this like it's my own business? I don't even care about him, let alone his love life. So why does it bother me that much?

-flashback-

"She likes you," I say, breaking the silence between both of us as we stood firm on the same spot for over five minutes--or I'd like to think.

He looks at me, then shifts his astonished face into a smirk, more likely looking down on me as his ego just went and sky-rocketed. "I told you; I am attractive, Butterfly."

I frown. "Poor girl. She surely has bad tastes in men."

He narrowed his eyes at me, a scowl evident on his face. "What'dya say, Ursula?"

I repeated myself, eyeing him in challenge as I placed my hands on my hip. "I said, she has bad tastes in men!"

"Anyway," I diverted the topic, staring back at the paper in his hands. "--are you gonna answer her?"

He squint his eyes at me with a pursed lips, then replies. "What's it to you? Or..."

His lips curved into a smirk. "Are you jealous, Butterfly? Just admit it, you like me. All you have to do is say 'I like you, oh, great Marco." Then I'll take easy on you."

The way he said it with such confidence and overwhelming arrogance made my left eye twitch in fury. I huffed, then broke into laughter whilst I look at him condescending. "Be careful, too much arrogance is not good for a growing boy."

"I don't want to hear that from you, giant!" he hissed.

- flashback end-

Will he answer her?

That's one thing I wouldn't like to know.

. . .

(Marco)

This idiot has been staring at me for over a minute now. Now I know something, it says that if someone stares at you, it could either mean that she; likes you or wants to kill you.

Knowing Butterfly, I opt for the latter. It's starting to get on my nerves when she's burning holes through my head, her eyes narrowed in focus as her lips were pursed into thin line.