Kill or Kiss Me?! II|I'm the Asshole?

Chapter Twenty-Nine
I'm the Asshole?

Dedicated to :goldenfoxy57

“Star! Wait!” I shout when I realized I made her cry.

Star...likes me? Is that even possible?
I could only stand there, hands trying to reach out with no one when I realized I messed up big time. I lowered my hands and clenched my fists.

Janna was finally able to sink in what happened and she darts her gaze at me. “What did you do?”

I look at her. “I don't know..”

“What do you mean you don't know?!” Janna hollered, pointing her fingers at me accusingly. “—did you..reject her?”

“I didn't,” I let out in a soft murmur, my mind still floating. “—I just....”

“Marco? Janna? What happened?”

Jackie finally appears with Oskar tagging along. “—I just saw Star crying as she ran upstairs.”

I kicked the darn stool then immediately regretted it when I leaned over and grabbed my toe as it throb in pain. “Shit.”

“It's this hotshots fault,” Janna pointed at me with distaste. “—he probably was acting like a stupid idiot.”

“Why is it my fault?!” I immediately defended myself.

I'm not entirely at fault here! Anyone would be surprised if someone confesses to you, especially someone who wants to always kill you.

How come I've never noticed? She's always the same as usual, up until Pony Head came...

“You ruined everything Marco!” Janna fussed, throwing her arms up in the  air. “—now my plan is ruined. Thanks a lot, Diaz.”

“This is probably my fault,” Oskar finally interjected.

We all looked at him for answers when he smiles wryly. “I kind of told her to go for it. I didn't know she'd do it exactly right now.”

. . .
(Star)

I slammed the door shut and threw myself on the soft mattress, earning a soft creak. I grabbed my pillow and buried my face under it, letting out a scream of frustration as my face was swallowed by pure embarrassment and shame.

You're a stupid girl, Star. I even cried in front of him and now I don't know what to do. I just finally realized my consequences. Marco knows I like him and he laughs it off. Ugh! What a stupid idiot.

What should I do? Should I laugh it off and say it was all a prank? Should I say that I was messing with him..but I can't do that. It will just make this heavy feeling in my chest worst.

I finally gathered up the strength and he just laughs it off, saying that I couldn't be possibly infatuated with him. He's probably looking down at me, muttering that he was right and I liked him.

But still..it's still painful. I sniffed, my eyes beginning to feel puffy as I was crying my heart out. So what if I liked him?! Does he have a problem with that?!

Curse you Diaz! I hope you'll get shorter until the moment you'll entirely disappear.

June 15, 2020
Vote and comment ♡