Kill or Kiss Me?! II|Birthday Girl

Chapter Twenty-Seven -
Birthday Girl

Dedicated to : SjhdhDhdhrh

I'll take this as my shameless advertisement, but I currently have another on-going book entitled "Starco : Bad Boy Turns Into A Cat"

It's on my first account, Aira_2004 :)

(Third Pov)

Star couldn't sleep that night. She burried her face under her fluffy pillow as she tried to hid her transparent crimson red cheeks.

Her heart raced so fast that she took a deep breath and tried to calm down the eratic pace. She continued to hug the pillow tightly, as if imagining it was someone...someone who was Marco.

Her mind trailed back to what happened just a while ago; Marco finding her, being kind with her and somehow that made her realize how she liked Marco all along. How kind he was to her but she never realized it.

She was blinded with the fact that they were on each other's throat, always bickering and now she sees what Janna was trying to say all along.

Lastly, she couldn't believe how she admitted to herself that she liked Marco. The last thing she would ever admit was liking that midget, but somehow she managed to let it out with a smile. It's as if a heavy weight was lifted from her and expressing it was making her better.

Star blinked for a second and thought. "I don't think I can act around him like the norm."

How could she act normal when looking into his eyes was enough to make her heart flutter?

. . .

(Star)

"Why should I wake her up?" a groggy voice scoffed in the background.

"Because she'll be very happy if you do!" another voice chimed in, whisper-shouting.

I groaned, getting infuriated with those whispers--but it wasn't even a whisper at all. I could hear it very well and if they did actually wanted to whisper, then they're doing a bad job.

I was not a morning person and I'd punch anyone's face if they dared woke me up. It's my reflex, my hand just springs upwards and before you know it, I'd land you a black-eye.

"Fine, I'll do it," the angered voice, grunts.

For a second there was silence and I was grateful for that until....

"WAKE UP!" a loud screaming voice pierced my ear drums and my eyes flew open, ear still ringing from the shout.

I winced, wanting to cry for that. I swear I'll punch you to death. I glanced from beside me and my eyes immediately widened when I realize how close Marco was from me.

He also looked at me surprised. Our faces were so close that one move would make our lips touch. My face immediately turned red, heart racing as I laid paralyzed.

"Okay, time's up!" a hand appears in between us and I glanced up to see Janna smiling mischievously. "--as much as I'd like you two to kiss, do it when you're both alone."