Kill or Kiss Me?! II|Jealousy Plan II

Chapter  Twenty-Two (Part Two)  -
Jealousy Plan II

(Marco)

"Hey, Marco," I turn around and was met with Janna smiling mischievously.

She makes her way towards me and takes a seat, squinting her eyes at me like she's observing me. She props a hand under her chin and mutters. "So are you really going to reject Ponyhead?"

I paused, looking at her in bewilderment. Pony Head? That's her name? Isn't that too weird to be a name let alone a girls name?  Janna sees the weird expression on my face and she chuckled, slapping her hand on her lap as she continued like a donkey.

"That's her nickname; apparently she doesn't like being called by her real name," she clarifies for me, smiling slyly as she eyed me.

I shrug, trying to show off my cool side by being non- chalant but that was probably ruined the moment Janna chuckled. "Well, I'm flattered, but I'm not interested."

Janna's smirk widens and it starts to worry me. One thing I know about Janna is that she's manipulative. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe a little bit of both.

I've heard from rumors about Janna like that one time she convinced a bully to be her slave or when she got someone to buy her a limited edition of a book she liked. Now I don't know Janna managed to do that, but it's impressive and scary.

She glances at me as if she's staring at my soul, then mused herself as she leans her face close. "Are you really going to pass this chance?"

I furrowed my brows, wanting her to specify her words. She only smiles further, seeming more amused as the seconds passed by. "I mean this is your chance to get a girlfriend. You can tease Star about her not having one."

I open my mouth to answer her, but she places a finger up, motioning me to shut up and let her continue. She tilts her head, eyeing me intently. "What if PonyHead will be your only admirer? Aren't  you going to regret that?"

"Are you sure rejected her is the right choice?" she says in an eerie tone and it makes me rethink for a second.

I pause. "Do you want me to date her then?"

Janna grins, shaking her head. "You don't have to be her girlfriend. You can just go on one date. One date can't hurt, right?"

She's technically right. I mean I don't know PonyHead--not even her name and what if she's actually a nice girl? What if we get along and she'll finally be the girl I've been waiting for?

"Why are you doing this? Aren't  you supposed to be on Star's side?" I scrunched my temple at her, realizing that  she's been actually weird and peculiar at this moment.

She's always shipping me and Star yet she suddenly decides to convince me to go out with Ponyhead? Something tells me she's cooking up a plan but I don't know what her goal is. "Oh Star? Well she's hopeless. Your my friend Marco, and I know what's best for you."

"Oh really?" I say incredulous.

Janna nods then clasps both of her hands. "Really. Believe me, I've already checked your compatibility with PonyHead and you two would make a cute couple."

"I already even have a ship in plan," she pipes up, acting giddy.

"You're right," I nod in agreement. "--one date can't hurt. I mean we could be  friends  or lovers for that matter. Not to mention I'll be bragging to that giant about how she's still  single."