Book III-Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty-Nine : Truce

Happy 3k reads!🎉 Will be uploading soon. Sorry for the long wait ❤

(Third pov)

      This was another one of Janna's schemes. After all, she thrived controlling people and making them dance around her fingertips.

     She seemed harmless, but she was far dangerous; a formidable opponent that had a lot under her sleeves. She had information about people, secrets and personal info to be disclosed.

    Janna strutted the halls with a sly glint her eyes as she passed through the crowd of people. She was after all, tired of just barely watching.

   On the back of the school building,  there stood a tall, lean and good-looking guy named Tom Lucitor. Unfortunately, he would be another one of her pawns. 

    The lad had tousled pinkish hair, endearing ruby eyes that makes your breath hitch and a boyish smile that makes women swoon. Tom Lucitor was popular and he didn't hide that fact.

    Known for being popular, kind and the ideal type of hormonal women, he seized that chance and enamoured women with his charms. He, after all, had a secret.

   The boy was confused as to why he suddenly received a letter to meet up at the back of the building. Oh, he was lying.  He knew that it would be another one of those girls who'd confess their feelings to him.

   His eyes darted to the figure coming close, then he felt disappointed when he saw a sluggish girl with poor taste in fashion and a boyish look. He thought it would at least be a charming and cute girl, but he got the opposite one.

   Janna, on the other hand, smiled with malice as she stared at the disappointed boy. She fiddled around her fingers with the evidence around her jeans as she cleared her throat. "Nice to meet you, Tom Lucitor."

    Tom smiled, trying to at least seem polite. "Hi, pretty lady. What's your name?"

   Janna grinned, knowing the boy had no clue as to what will happen. "I'm Janna."

     "So, I have an offer."

      Tom's eyes perk up in slight interest, but over all, he just wanted to get away with this weird looking girl and go back to making girl's dance around his palm. Janna cleared her throat, eyeing Tom with seriousness. "You have to make Marco Diaz jealous."

   Tom's brow furrowed. Marco? That short kid? He wanted to ask but he chose to clamp his mouth shut. Janna continued. "He's a stupid idiot who needs to learn."

     "And what if I say no?" Tom asked.

    Janna's smile widened, a devilish intent on her eyes. "I'm glad you asked."

     "What if I told you, I knew your secret, Tom Lucitor?"

      "A secret? Me?"

   "Oh yes," she gleam in pure chaotic. She browsed under her jeans and grabbed her phone, then unlocked it and played the short clip.

    Tom's eyes widened and he froze upon seeing the clip. It was him, but not the charming side of his..it was his rotten and true side. He was seen cursing and belittling women and how they were pathetic and ugly and gullible to fall into his trap.

    Tom's warm demeanour changed into a cold, revolted tone. He glared at the weirdo with furrowed brows and pursed lips. Janna chuckled, retrieving back her phone. "I like that look of yours. It's evil."

   "You b*tch. When did you take a video of me?" he sneered, removing all signs of playing "chivalrous and gentle' guy.

     Janna only smiled. "I'm afraid I can't tell you. So, will you help me..or will I show this to everyone?"

    "Are you blackmailing me?"

   "Isn't that obvious?" she mused. "--so give an answer now, Tom Lucitor."

   Tom clenched his fists until the point it became pale white. He grit his teeth and seethe with anger that he wanted to throttle the weirdo in front of her. "I'll kill you."

   "You can try," she encouraged. "--but this conversation is also recorded. So I suggest you don't do that."

    This woman was dangerous. Ever far manipulative than him and he couldn't have any option but to lay and become her pawn. The boy fussed, wanting to scream and shout curses to all types of beings.

   "Is it a deal, Tom Lucitor?"

    Janna only smiled when the guy muttered with a finger. 

"I hope you do exactly your part well."

June 28, 2020

Vote and Comment!❤