f í f t ч - t h r є є

゚°☆ℂ 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝔽 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖 :
                        𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒  𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕒☆° ゚

(Thank you guys!)

    Dedicated to : Starco_4lifeee
      Thank you for reading and commenting. I enjoyed reading your comments! ♥️🌟

     "Hey," I stare at her, watching as she flipped another page of her book without as much as sparing a glance at me. Her black locks of hair swayed over to her side, lips switched to a frown and eyes looking glossy as her eyes shifted back and forth.

    I sigh, leaning back at the wooden table, both of my feet laid on top on the desk as I place both of my hands behind my neck. I'm bored.

    "Janna, you're boring," I call her, leaning forward to where she was sitting and blew her hair, making some locks swerve. "---come on."

   "Leave me alone," she finally replied---rather grumbled, the creases on her forehead was evident as waved a hand off. "---I told you, I don't need you anymore."

   "Ouch?" I replied, the edge of my lips curving into a small smirk. She sure doesn't care about what she looks. I mean surely she could've at least looked---human.

   Her hair was unevenly cut and the edges looked like bristles of the toothbrush. Did she cut this with a razor or what? She always dressed up like boyish type of girl and even wearing a skirt still makes her look bland. In short, there's nothing special about her.

  But it's fun annoying her. "Want to go on a date?" I offered, after a minute of hostile silence.

    Her fingers that were tapping to some random beat paused, then she finally looks up from her book and sneers at me. "No."

    "Oh come on," I urged, shrugging my shoulders. "---it's a healthy relationship when couples go on dates."

   She snickers, eyeing me in disbelief. "This is more of like a torture than a relationship I could say."

    "Janna, why are you playing so hard to get?" I murmured, lifting my finger and proceeded to twirl it to her tangled locks of hair, a mused expression on my eyes.  "---the least you could do is entertain me you know?"

   "Well, I'm not interested," she lifts her free hand and smacked my hand away, a nonchalant look on her face. "---I told you, I deleted the video, so why are you still here?"

   "You're my girlfriend?" I responded, retracting and placed a hand under my chin on the desk. "---isn't that obvious?"

    "The only thing that's going to be obvious here is that bruise on your face," she gave me a toothy grin, showing her clenched fist in plain view.

    Knowing her, I wouldn't be taking her lightly.

   "Woah, chill woman," I backed away, putting my hands in front of me in case she does a surprise attack and smashes my pretty face. "---this," I traced my face with my other finger. "---is my only asset. You don't wanna get there."

   She snorts, flinging her clenched fists to her side, but not before fully looking at me, her entire attention finally diverted to me. She slams her book shut, tilting her head as she glanced at me. "Okay. You want a date? Then fine. Let's do it today."

   "That's-----"

  She emphasized. "---but my rules. My way."

. . .

    "Where are we going?" I leaned a bit, facing her while we started walking around the sidewalk. The sun was almost setting and the skies had that mixture of pink and orange all over it. It looked somewhat nice.