Discharging

Her.....

I look around as soon as I open my eyes to meet the weird unfamiliar plain white looks of the room I'm situated in right now. It doesn't look like anything or anywhere I've been and I met the familiar hospital equipment I usually see in Granny's ward whenever her cancer attacks strikes more than her anti cancer drugs can help. I'm in a hospital after what happened. The floors looks spotlessly clean and everything else in the room is white.

Thoughts of the jet black haired guy I saw entering my apartment earlier flashed through my mind,making me scared at once. Ive never seen anyone so fearful,yet looking so calm. Not even Jeremy who I barely see after he left to college. Those deep green eyes with tiny black specks of black showing more clearly as he walked closer to me,making me scared and break the glass standing on the glass shelf up the wall,midway. Looking down,my leg is careful tucked in a big bandage with only small pain seeping through as i noticed.

"Are you okay,I'll like to run a few tests and let you go or perhaps you'll stay for a few days if your leg doesn't heal soon.", a blonde doctor says to me with a sweet smile creeping on the sides of  his lips as he toys with the pen in his hand. The door opens and i meet the very familiar face standing there peering at the corners of the door. Black hair and green eyes, creepy smile and a tired face.

He slumps lazily into the seat near the window,picks his phone from his breast pocket and begins to fiddle with it...and from the sounds,it just sounds like Candy crush saga. I only know about it because Jeremy makes me play it sometimes when he comes over and the memory of that made me smirk to myself quite lightly that it wasn't even considered a smile to anyone else. But moments spent with Jeremy are the best, except one. I don't like to think about it anytime because it makes me want to cry. I've never seen him more than thrice since then even though he has apologized so many times already,I've forgiven him but I'm surely not going to forget it. That was just about three years ago when I was a freshman at high school and he decided to be my guard and protect me from the bullies since I don't like to be disturbed only because he's a senior. He made sure I waited for him while he served detention when Ky had gone home because she was starving like always...and after the other detention clumsies has left,he sauntered towards me,draping his heavy hands on my shoulders,drawing closer to me,ignoring the heavy thumping in my chest and ____

"Are you going to talk or what??",he says more calmly than I expect,snapping at my thoughts quite rudely,increasing the tension between us after I realized the doctor has left..leaving us both alone. He looks quite angry at my behaviour of which I don't mind even though i feel terrible for been impolite.

My gaze wandered around before settling on his deep green mesmerizing irises that had already been anticipating my blue ones wildly. His jawline is so sharp and his cheek bone is high enough to highlight his jawline, meandering into a slow bend or perhaps curves to house just a little well shaped beard on the sides of his face and his chin. His full pouty lips curved in a tight thin line,like a small smile. He had his face resting in his palms with his well manicured fingers drumming on the sides of his face playfully,tapping his feet rhythmically to an unknown song,still staring at me.

"I asked if you want to go now..you need help to get back to the apartment for now. ",he rephrases gratefully and I nod, adding a quick smile before the nurse enters the ward to help me up. He rushes over towards me and bends,scoops me like an ice cream,talking about ice cream made my tummy rumble,and I flush with embarrassment since he heard it  making me earn a pitiful chuckle from him. He only found a way to make fun of me as he walks out of the ward,with his strong minty cologne covering us,filling my nostrils,reminding me more of minty gum that I usually stole from Ky's bag. He smells wonderfully good but I don't want him to know how much I'm admiring his choice of cologne.

"The hospital bills."I mutter shyly and he nods in reply but it isn't enough to mute me,the last thing I want now is to be gaoled because I couldn't pay for my own hospital bills.

"I never asked you to pay,but if you want to pay me back,including the glass vase you broke,we can talk about it when we get back to the apartment.",he replies and millions of thoughts came to my mind...nooooo, I'm messing with the wrong person."and you're cute when you say your thoughts out loud". He teases and I blush in embarrassment. He drops me in the back of a sleek black Jeep with those shiny rims I see in the movies. This isn't one of the numerous dreams I've had about being in an expensive car,with a complete minty smell in the car,cool soft and comfortable seats and a super duper black interior like his hair...this car isnt one of those complicated ones but its worth my five years rent..or even more. If I'm allowed to exaggerate.

"I'd really appreciate it if you clean the drool off the seats because I can't afford to get it in the car wash twice in two hours because of you. First blood,now drool?? Its not like I'm not washing it though."

"I prefer to walk than being insulted by a rich jerk who doesnt know how to use his money better than to wash cars with wads of dollars when others are suffering to get something to eat. Thanks for paying the bills, I'll work it off cuz I'm not sure I can pay for both the car wash and the bills. Consider it". She rolls the annoyance off her tongue as well as her eyes.

He's arrogant...geez! I didnt mean to make him like that,I'm so sorry. I wanted to make him super cool or perhaps he should be freaking out on his car because he loves it. I hope you're enjoying the story though. Ive thought of a name but it isn't so nice to match her character. Im I the only one who thinks she's wild,is it one if the perks of poverty?? Maybe yes. Share your ideas and lets make this freaking fun....can she work off her debts to him?? How is she even going to work it off?? Doing chores or what?

Keep reading. But wait oh,her leg,that means she's going to need his help sooner than later. Thats cool eh...your comments keep me going so please keep sending them.

Vote
Vote
Vote.

I love you...so much.

Agnes Okae,I'm dedicating this chap to you. (^.^)