Harper Scarlett Clarendon.

A/N: I promised a third person's POV but I'm scared I'm going to screw it up so I'll just write it in Liam's POV. I might change it later on but for now, let's stick with Liam.

And I'd like to thank you for reading too. So I'll dedicate this chapter to all those who motivated me to this point. All the support, all the love and the ideas. I loved hearing what you thought about every chapter and character. All those who hated me at a point, I hope you don't anymore 😂😂

It's been fun writing this story, very fun and all thanks to your votes and ideas.

~Liam.

Two years later.

"You have to be an exceptionally good girl tonight, Harper. Will you?", I scan her face and she scrunches her little straight nose like her mum does making me chuckle lightly before poking her ribs playfully. A long string of giggles elicit her lips and she wriggles out of my grasp, making a beeline towards the door.

I may not be the best father to Harper but I know she wouldn't prefer anyone else because I'm so focused on giving her the childhood I never had and making her mum not regret her decision of coming back to me two years ago. It was just too hard trying to act like I could do a thing without her poking her perfectly straight nose in. She's my everything and I'm thankful for all she has brought me up to.

Maybe my small graduation party for Daisy might not mean a lot but it means the world to me seeing everyone we love all together celebrating and Harper has to cooperate.

I tiptoe slowly behind the chubby baby trying to run away from me and wrap my arms firmly around her small chest, lifting her off the floor and throwing her over my shoulder, excited giggles filling the air.

She just has a lot of energy to use and geez! The kid sure has some lungs with the most piercing voice ever. So demanding and possessive, strong and determined. Definitely from her mum, all the golden locks on her head, bright blue eyes and pink full heart-shaped lips exactly like Daisy. Harper is a massive ball of happiness and will forever continue to be my little sunshine. Till a guy sweeps her off her feet and she chooses him over me. Not happening.

"Is everything okay? Baby daddy?", Reign calls from the hallway and I roll my eyes inwardly. We never get along because she doesn't trust me enough with Daisy and I don't blame her, I'm going to prove her wrong. Damn! She doesn't even trust me with my kid.

"Get out, Reign. Everything is good."

"Dada, down, down!!", Harper squeals excitedly over my shoulder and I sigh before bringing her down from the caveman style to the floor.

"I need to dress her up, Daisy will be here soon. You just know how to ruin stuff.", She whines but I ignore her and peek at the wall clock in Harper's room. Oh no. We have only an hour left.

"I promise I've got it. Just go, you're making the room hot.", I growl at her and carry Harper to the bathroom while she drags her blue teddy on the floor.

"Harper, you need to cooperate. Make dad proud today okay, your mad Aunt will continue to be a thorn in my flesh if you don't behave. You'll have a good treat if you do."

" Tweat tweat tweat!!!", she squeals in delight while she wriggles her little fingers in the blue bubbly water filled with lots of plastic toys and water bombs.

I finish her bath shortly and make a mental note to mop the bathroom later. No, lock it up in case mad Reign decides to barge in and have my head for flooding the baby's bathroom with water, like Harper is capable of drowning in it. I roll my eyes and take her out of the water, wrapping her little pink towel around her and another on her head.