Being insulted and the blanket.

The Black Jeep pulls up in the large compound of our apartment. Well, I need help to get off the truck but i couldnt ask for help. The silence we had grown during the drive home got intense and it looked like we disgusted each other.

"You sure need help", he teases and shut the door gently before coming over to scoop  me from the back and up the flight of stairs to the front door.  Hopefully, he had cleaned all the blood stains from the tiles and that is pretty cute. I smile as I bury my face on his shoulder inhaling the expensive mint cologne till he opened the door and drop me in the plush cream couch, not saying a word and going back to the kitchen. I look around again and I smile awkwardly to myself.

Well, it feels good to live in luxury. I wish granny was living here as well but I'm not sure this roomie of mine would agree besides I don't even know his name. I hear light foot steps sauntering towards me and it was obvious it's him entering the hall.  He had two glasses of water in his hand, offering me one as soon as he got close to me.

"Thank you", I say softly and he nod in reply before he sits opposite me and fixes his deep green irises on me.

" I remember you talking about working it off . Then I guess you have a lot to work off, can you? First, you broke the glass vase,next, you pay for my car wash that had gallons of your blood stained on the seat, you pay for the hospital bills, you pay for your ride back home, you pay for the detergent I cleaned the floors with, and I guess for someone your status, I don't think you can pay for it because you will surely use your whole life working it off...", he rambles and my eyes went  wide.

He dare insults me again.  Does he even know it hurts? Well, I'm sure it's part of the perks of being rich. They are jerks!! All of them!!!! I managed to put the glass of water on the centre table with tears in my eyes and sprinted out of the hall to my room where I had barely packed anything with pains in my leg as I stressed it by trying to walk away from him, the tears in my eyes just rolled down without me being able to control them. 

Do I have to be reminded by everyone that I'm poor? It really hurts. I lay on the bed and try to close my eyes and sleep cuz I don't want to be reminded of anything I've done or perhaps I'll just pay him for his arrogance with the little I have and find a job to take care of myself. Thoughts of Helda and Kylie came to my mind and I suppress the smile. I don't know how long I slept but I heard my phone ring as though there was an incoming message.

I open one eye and pick my phone from the bedside table only to realise that a thick blanket had covered me it smelled so good and it sure doesn't belong to me.

That jerk!

A creepy smile formed on my face and I check the message: "stay safe on your first day at school good luck- Kylie", I smirk, checking the time before going back to sleep, pulling the blankets closer to enjoy all the warmth  embedded  in it. 2:47 a.m. I had about 5 hours left to go to class I return the phone to the bedside table and go back to sleep. Well, I'm a bit nervous, perhaps not a bit but I'm entirely nervous because I wonder how it feels to have been the first student on scholarship in three years in this private school that cost millions of Dollars if I'm allowed to exaggerate it is one of the experiences I've ever longed for and have been dreaming about for years and now it is at my doorstep. A scholarship to the most expensive private College. Way back in high school, severally, I've been the centre of school rumours and gossip for being a nerd but when I say I didn't mind it was tiring but weird to never have attended any of the high school parties no matter how much Kylie pressured me to. Even in my Senior Year, I was still bullied by most of the girls in school but through it all, I had my dream scholarship come through. The blanket sure feels good. I finally drift off...

Next chapter there...I hope you like it. Those who dont like Williams,chill erh..he'll get better if he becomes familiar with the poor man's kinda living.. Sorry for the short chapter tho. Please share your ideas and vote, vote, vote, vote, vote. I want the next chapter to be about her first day at school thats why its short.
I love you..keep reading.

Chapter dedication to Williams,anytime you see this,you should know that you're my inspiration for this story.
From your amazing Ami.