For what its worth.

I clutch the letter firmly in my hand, taking in slow calm breaths, I tuck my legs under my frail weight carefully and stare down at the letter. What if I know the person? Could I have also told him I like him too? Maybe an attraction or mere admiration.

It yet feels oddly strange to like two people at a time, maybe, just maybe, what I feel towards the anonymous writer is a high amount of admiration because I've not had any external person care for me, does it still count?  It's still nothing compared to the queasy feeling inside me when I'm with jerkface.

Speaking of the devil, the knock on my door distracts me from my thoughts and my head starts to do spins. I hoist myself up from the floor and take slow steps to the door.

"Makeup pizza?", he breathes and my eyes fall down his face to his nude chest while his hands are firmly holding the large size pizza box. His tracksuit pants hang off his narrow hip idly as he crosses one leg over the other, leaning against the door frame nonchalantly.

"A minute.", I mumble shyly and close the door, my hand immediately flies up to my chest. I lean against the door, trying to calm my raging breaths and the hot adrenaline rush pumping all over my body. The things he does to me.

I dash off to the bathroom and take a quick look at myself. I wash my face and hold up my hair in a simple french bun I had mastered over the weeks. Pleased with my looks, I strip out of my clothes and get into the bath.

I finish soon and pick out a striped Simpsons baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts from the bottom of my drawer and throw them on. I've not ever been in a rush to look good before but this time, it simply felt worth it.

I exhale and push my door open, walking lazily to the hall. I've not had anything else to eat today and I'm thankful for his brilliant idea of making it up to me. I'd been so obsessed with the letter that I barely realized it was getting late.

He's sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the foot of the couch, his legs spread out while the pizza sits between his parted legs.

His scraggly hair still looks nice from the many times he messes it up with his adorably long fingers. This time, he's wearing a plain black top, earning an unhappy growl from me.

"I'm already dying, Mariya.", He whines out loud and I quickly rush to his side, I take my seat beside him, and my breath hitches.

For what seems like seconds, warmth from his body engulfs me as his musky chamomile scent fills my nostrils. Even in his seated position, I raise my head to meet his gaze and his forest green eyes hold lots of emotions pooling in them. I unconsciously tuck stray tendrils back my ear and I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. He swallows with ease as he moves another inch closer to me, giving me the opportunity to smell the sweet chamomile scent, and his hand brushes over mine as he attempts to lift the pizza box.

"You won't be satisfied by just staring.", he purrs in a seductive tone reaching out his hand for my chin, cupping it gently. My heart starts doing somersaults as I try to understand what he means. I look down in embarrassment, trying my best to hide the obvious blush creeping up my cheeks. Everything seems to be spinning around us and I turn my head slightly to enjoy the feel of his steady hands on my chin, his fingers graze over my jaw.

For whatever he's doing, it was such a sweet sensation, tugging on my heartstrings causing them to beat so loud. I've never had this before and even though it was new to me, I liked it.

His eyes stare deep into my mine and sooner before I realize, I know what I want to do. He clenches his jaw as he looks at me, and till then, I hadn't noticed how attractive his five o'clock stubble is.

He turns his head slightly to incline with mine and I can already feel his lips on mine. He dips a bit more and his breath fans my face, a tingly feel gracing my face as need and lust struggle for dominance over my self-control.

I don't notice when his lips graze mine but everything shuts out from us as his lips work wonders on mine slowly. For it being my first time, I'm completely frozen as I don't know what to do.

He pulls away after a few seconds and looks at me with dark eyes holding lust, and a teasing smirk his lips. For whatever it means, I want to do this again. I forcibly plant my lips on his, grabbing each side of his face as I let my inner self take control.

My hands go up and fist his incredibly beautiful hair as he holds me closer to his hard body. His lips feels soft and warm against mine as he runs his hand down my back. I've always wondered whether they will be rough or smooth like velvet.

A throaty moan reverberates out of my mouth to his lips and I feel his grip on me tighten by the second as my heart races wildly and my lungs fighting for breath.

I don't know how long we do this but I feel him smile against my lips and pulls away. My heart beats very fast as I take in a long breath, a smile breaking on my lips. It was good.

"It'll get cold. You have to eat.", He tells me calmly and reaches out for my hand, lacing his fingers through mine possessively and I know what it means. I nod shyly and watch him take a white paper napkin and take a slice of pizza and offers it to me.

"I'm sure you'll like my favorite movie. Venom.", He mumbles smoothly and walks over to the TV, doing his thing. Memories of what we just did cross my mind and I smile to me, feeling all giddy. For the first time, I don't have any regrets but he doesn't seem to mention anything about it and I don't think it even means a thing to him.

Maybe, maybe not.

He returns and looks at me again, and it's stupid of me to not have control over my own emotions. He slides down beside me and slings his long arm around my shoulder, his chamomile scent hitting me again. He faces me and places a chaste kiss on my cheek sweetly and makes me put my head on his shoulder. I focus less on the movie as I spend all my time reminiscing.

I didn't plan on writing a kiss scene. I'm sorry ☹️ But I hope you liked it tho. If you think it was too early, lemme know, I'll change it.

Please keep reading vote and comment, thank you. 🙏❤️