I'm not agreeing.

This is Liam's POV, I'm not used to writing from his side but I'll try my best and I'll rewrite it if I have to. So tell me what you think. Thanks for reading and please vote.

~ Liam.

(Flashback)

I'm stupid. It's so obvious and I don't need Greg to remind me. I already know it's a dick move to not talk about the kiss we shared last four days simply because I can't have a decent conversation with her without telling her how much I want her to be mine with all the complications hovering around my life. She deserves better than me.

"How long will you keep hiding from her? You know she's vulnerable.", Chloe asks me while retouching her make-up. It makes sense that she cares about Mariya's love life but I know that deep down she wishes I'm not the one for her.

It hurts to wake up extra early to get out of the house after making sure there's enough food in the house for her without getting to see her get angry over nothing.

It hurts to see her face morph into a small frown whenever I say something else instead of talk about what has been going on. She sure means a lot to me but I can't let her into my already messed up life.

Greg pulls up in front of the gate of my large house and parks his car along with the other cars lining up the road. I take in a shallow breath and get out of the car, trying my best to gather patience twice as much as I have.

"Let me fix your tie.", Chloe offers sweetly and hugs me for a short second whispering small words of encouragement into my ears. Her sweet vanilla scent from her well-styled hair fills my nose, calming me down a bit.

"Thanks.", I mouth to Greg and pull away from Chloe. Mum did well to invite Greg and Chloe for the Architecture fair to at least keep me company, making sure to keep Collins away since he tried hitting on Mariya a few times.

Taking in a big gulp of confidence, I step into the mansion where dim lights cover the whole room, sweet aroma of food lingering around. The very large conference room in the house is filled with about one fifty very rich people mingling with each other.

"You came.", Mum's small voice snaps me out of my thoughts examining my looks and I notice her eyes tearing up. No need old girl. I wrap my arms around her small body in a warm hug. Despite her overprotection, I still miss her.

"Of course mum", I lower myself a bit and kiss her cheeks fondly and give her way to talk to Greg and Chloe.

"See you around.", I tell Greg and he nods his head, telling me so many things at the same time. I always lose it when I'm with dad and tonight, I don't want it to happen.

I say hi to a few people and I'm soon tackled from behind in a warm hug by small arms and a smile creeps onto my lips. Gaby.

"My most favourite baby girl on Earth.", I call her and bend to her level as she twirls in front of me, showing off her silvery Ash gown with lots of glitters and sequins.

"You look happy. Happier than you were before, have a girl?", She whispers and pulls me into the hallway pushing through the crowd. I haven't met dad or Clarisse yet so I'm much relieved. I'm hopeful for not meeting Clarisse yet with her girly drama.

"Yes.", I whisper into her ears and she looks around, making sure dad, mum or Clarisse isn't around to eavesdrop. Just a few women making light conversations.

I open the wine stellar in the adjoining room, almost like a kitchen and a storeroom and take out a bottle of expensive wine. Expensive brands of wines and alcohol line the shelves in various sizes.