you're so dead .

" Oh mum! You see, I have a study meeting with my group.", I reply mum who keeps ranting on why I should be at the annual fair after throwing in a mouthful of popcorn into my mouth.

It suck that they always want to control my life like a freaking tv and a damn remote. Of course, I've always had it that way, but could they think of me a little? Do they ever think of what I want to do at all? It freaks me out more knowing dad makes mum be his mouthpiece, knowing I can't resist that woman and whatever she wants. Doing what they want totally swayed me off my dreams, I doubt it'll ever happen.

I change the channel only to tune in to Spiderman 4 sinking deep into the couch and pulling the blanket up my body, feeling lazy to turn on the heater since it's a little cold after the rain earlier. Perhaps I'm busy thinking about how messed up my life is.

Beautiful bright baby blue eyes. Blue that remind you of the colour of the sky after rain. Blue that reminds you of the ocean. Eyes so full of life cloud my mind and as distracting as it is, it managed to make me calm a but.

"Lllliiiiiaaaaammmm.....you're so dead!!!!!", the familiar shrill comes from the kitchen and I chuckle pulling the phone away from my ear so mum won't hear.

How she says my name like she wants to stomp me under her feet makes a smile break on my face. No matter how much I try to get angry at her, it's never possible. I don't know how I'm going with this but I don't think I'd have been able to hold my temper if it was Clarisse screaming my name.

I can already imagine the way her straight nose is scrunched and how her brows are furrowed while she mentions my name in disgust.

"Are you even listening??? And who is that in your en suite? Baby?? ", mum continues and I roll off the couch, falling onto the carpet, pouring all the popcorn on the floor.

Great. Just great.

"Bye mum, I love you. I really need to check up on something, bye.", I hang up and join Mariya in the kitchen who has a very angry look on her face and her hands on her hips,her hair is in the messiest bun alive I'm really forced to laugh but I'm as sure as hell she's going to slap me with the frying pan hanging above her head.

" How many times should I tell you to not mix the cutlery???", She's clearly pissed but she's as cute as ever with that angry look on her face.

"I wasn't loo..."

"You better clear the mess before I get back.", she orders with her arms crossed defiantly across her chest, making her cleavage more visible. My eyes feast there for a few seconds because I can't have her grilling me for staring at something so beautiful.

I lean against the fridge, sporting a calm look while I watch her in amusement. Like a small fiery ball dumped in water, my mind zones out on her as my attention is on her face, how her mouth is moving at a fast pace.

She shuts her eyes for a second before scrutinizing me carefully, observing me like the relationship between a predator and it's prey. She sneers at me and and turns to walk away from me, leaving me no option than to stare. Stare. Stare. My crazy roommate.

"Lllliiiiiaaaaammmm.....just die before I grab you because I'm right gonna kill you !!!!", her loud yells reach my ears one more time and I cover my ears before I go deaf.

She's something else.

I grab an apple from the fruit basket on the dining table and follow the small dominant voice coming from one part of the apartment. She's in the hall. She's the next word that comes after perfect. I'm so dead.

The Spiderman has been changed to evening news and the blanket is lying idly on the floor beside the couch and popcorn all over the couch and most of it on the floor as well as the empty bowl.

Her hands are on her waist this time and her lips are held in a tight line and her big baby blue eyes dark with tears in them. The tears in her eyes begin to full up and the stupid amused look on my face changes to one I'm so not familiar with and before I'm able to get close to her,she runs past me, cleaning her cheek with the back of her hand into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Dang!!!

Is it something I did? But she wasn't so angry with the cutlery?? So why? Or it's the popcorn??  What at all is her problem?

Girls are just amazing creatures. Note my sarcasm.

But seeing her cry made me feel so uneasy. What can I do to make her stop crying? I don't want to see her in this state. At least I can manage when she's so feisty which I like because she's way cute that way especially when she folds her arms on her tummy, pushing her cleavage up a bit which of course is a huge turn...

Stop it, Liam. Stop being a big perv.

I walk over to her room but her door is locked and the sobs from her room is loud enough making my stomach churn as I clench my jaw and my fists ready to get into a fight with anyone who's made her cry. I'm sure she's crying because of memories she didn't want to remember.

I wish I could help,but why can't she trust me and tell me what her problems are? I'm ready to listen to her and solve them with her. Dang! I wish she never cried. 

Those baby blue eyes that are once charming are now dark like blue black. We might not really get along well but I want the best for her. I want to be the one to cuddle her and tell her she's fine and no one can hurt her again.

I pick my Mac book pro from my beside table and head to the hall with lots on my mind. Lots about her. I might just go crazy.

Before then,I finish up the chores and clean the hall the way she likes it even though it's a lot of work for a Clarendon like me. I once said, I don't do chores. But for her,I'm pushing my limits. I sigh and slump into the single couch, setting my Mac book pro on the coffee table and entered her full name.

Marianne Daisy Hughes.

She's mighty fine. There's a picture of her and another girl with a large smile on their faces with face paintings on. She has a mild painting of a butterfly on her face and her other friend has a cat. The background is a fair and they're standing in front of a rollercoaster with their index and middle fingers brought very close to their face.

There's no information about her only her date of birth, eighth August and her location. No friends, no relative. Nothing. How on Earth can a human not have any detail about her life?

Should anyone click onto my bio, there's a lot to see. Pictures of myself, my family, Gaby, Clarendon Architecture, my friends, lots of things to even learn.

Why is she so different from everyone else? She's unique from everyone I've met. Damn!

Next to her bio is a suggestion from Google. Kylie Roberts. I click on the tab and lots of pictures pop up and a smile draws on my face. There are a few pictures with her family but the rest are with Mariya. Wow!! It just feels like I've won the lottery.

Most of them are their childhood pictures, the rest are high school and at least I know one friend of hers now. I can't help smiling like fool. This is one good news but there's no number attached.

I go to Facebook and send her a friend request. Mission accomplished. I know the Ky she's so attached to and I know her birthday. Thinking about birthdays, hers is a month and sixteen days away.

I walk back to check on her and the sobs are no more. I figure she's asleep so I decide to not bother her,besides she has her door locked.

Im soooooooo in love with these two already....Im sure you are too. "You're so dead" hahahahahahahaha. That's a mouthful.

Anyways, please vote kindly for this chapter and share your ideas. Maybe you'll like me to change some parts or even rewrite the chapter, anything for you guys.

Please keep reading. Chapter dedicated to my dear friend, Ewurabena June. Thanks for pushing me to write ok. Continue to make me update okay...hahaha