Chapter 19

Jill Scott - He Loves Me

                      Xolani's POVWaking up to the smell of bacon and French toasts truly is delightful

                 Xolani's POV
Waking up to the smell of bacon and French toasts truly is delightful.
I dragged into the bathroom still half awake, turning the cold water handle of the sink I slashed my face hoping to wash away the sleep.
It sort of work because my eyes widened a bit. Next, I picked up my toothbrush putting an abundant amount of paste on the semi-hard bristles.
I lifted the water filled glass cup to my lips, swooshing the cold water around my dry mouth before spitting it out to brush my teeth and tongue to get the bad breath out.
After, I took a shower and did my morning rituals to get ready for the day.
I put on my black bob wig, a flower hair clip, my two favorite chokers, strawberry earrings, my outfit was a blue and white striped tube top paired with matching knee-length cargo shorts, a strawberry shaped fanny-pack and white chunky sneakers.
At my age, I like dressing childishly because I didn't the get that chance growing up to adulthood.
Now that I'm slightly comfortable in my skin I dress like this to bring out my childlike personality and it makes me look approachable to younger children.
I stare at my reflection in the mirror, it still made me uncomfortable to look a my body but now it wasn't all that bad like before.
I solely thank one person because of it and he's currently downstairs doing whatever.
I unplugged my phone from it's charger putting them in my purse along with my wallet, lip balm, Airpods, and my house/car keys.
Exiting my bed
"Don't you look adorable" Bruno compliments sending a sexy wink my way.
I blew him a kiss as I picked up a piece of bacon chewing on the crispy meat.
"How'd you sleep" He asked opening the refrigerator taking out my least favorite juice.
I only bought it because Angela loves it and that's all she drinks whenever she's over at my place.
"Bruno, orange juice after brushing my teeth is not a good combination. Give me the Apple juice it's way much better"
"Sorry milady" Bruno apologize with a deep chuckle as he poured me a glass of apple juice.
"You know I didn't get much sleep after our activities" I mumbled under my breath before chewing on the delicious cinnamon toast doused with syrup.
"No need to be shy now. I didn't know my innocent girlfriend is a closeted freak" He said kissing my cheek then began closing up his laptop and putting his belongings into a briefcase.
"Oh shut up Bruno, like you're any different. Wanting to tie me up and shit"
"But you let me though" That made me close my mouth because I had nothing else for a comeback.
"Baby, I have to get to set for the next major scene then pick Mario up from you aunt's place" I was a bit sad about him leaving but it can't be helped it's his life.
I can make him give up doing things he has to do for my own selfish reasons.
As we make our beds we must lie on top. That's how life is.
"I enjoyed the pleasant experience and pray for many more to come" Bruno said with a smug grin dancing on his lip.
"Go away" I laughed pulling him for a goodbye kiss.
"Call me" I nod my head ushering him to leave.
I watched his car retreat from my house and into the street.
Closing the door behind me, I went back into the kitchen to finish cleaning up the mess he left.
Time Skip...
"Mhmm, there's something different about you?" There you have it my overly observant best friend.
I was intending to go roller skating to kill my boredom but Simone called saying she wanted to hang out.
I felt my cheeks heat up when a image of Bruno fucking my brains out as he gazed deeply in my eyes flashed in my mind.
"Those flashbacks are something aren't they?" Simone asked in a teasing tone.
"W-what are you t-talking about?" I knew exactly what she was insinuating but I wanted to act stupid.
"Lani, you're blushing like crazy while squirming in your chair, your thighs are tightly squeezed together, the lip biting and dreamy eyes told me everything I needed to know" Simone told me as she chewed on her chocolate-filled croissant.
"Girl, I've know you for almost a decade. I can basically read your body language like it's my favorite book" I rolled my eyes picking up my coffee to calm my sudden body heat.
"Whatever. Think what you want" I rebutted like a stubborn child.
"Sis, any news about the contract withdrawal?" Simone asked while twirling her straw around her very colorful drink.
Starbucks always making weird ass drinks.
I took a long sip of my caramel coffee before speaking.
"Donny's lawyer sent me a letter that he's demanding I pay $2.5 million by the end of the month.
"What the hell? That's too much!" She yelled in shock.
"Aww, Simone I thought you knew me. I'll admit that's a lot of money but it's barely making a dent to my bank account." I told her the truth nonchalantly.
Simone's got silent with a serious look on her face. She looks to be in deep thought.
"I think it's time I break it off with Donny. I'm just realizing he ain't shit" I nod my head in agreement.
"Periodt sis" She cracked a wry smile chucking with me.
"Come on, let's go roller skating. I need something to pump my adrenaline" I told her as I began packing up my things so we could leave.
"Okay, but you gotta tell me everything" Simone demanded in a stern voice.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I asked with my brow arched.
"Duh, isn't that's why I'm asking" Rolling my eyes at my curious friend I flipped her the bird as I made my way to the McDonald's parking lot near Starbucks.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...