Lapse-11

Unknown Man: He should have been back by now.

Unknown Woman: I'm sure he's fine.

You've been watching these people from the shadows for a few minutes. They have no clue you're there.

Unknown Man: Do you really think we have the right people?

Unknown Woman: Who knows, but the tracks led to those vans.

Tracks? Did they follow you from the barn?

Unknown Man: I can't believe they killed Jamie. I could care less about Kane, but Jamie was like a brother to me.

You: Shit.

From the little you know about this group, you can tell they're bad people. If they're after you, it's best that you take them out now.

You run out from behind them and stab the knife you took earlier into the woman's temple.

Unknown Man: Holy shit!

You back hand him with your metal arm as you rip the knife free. He is fumbling for a weapon before you get on top of him. You slice his wrists open and he stops moving his hands around.

Unknown Man: What the fuck do you want?!

You put the knife on the side of his face.

You: Are you all that's left?

Unknown Man: Yeah, yeah!

You: Really?

You can tell he's lying.

You: Here's the deal. I'll let you go if you tell me the truth. If not, I start to slowly cut your face off.

Unknown Man: What?!

You: Trust me. It'll suck.

He starts kicking his legs and you stab him in his right thigh, leaving the knife in it.

You: You have a a little bit of time to tell me before you bleed out from the cuts on your wrists. I can save you, or make it the worst last moments ever.

Unknown Man: I-I-

You: Come on! You don't have long!

Radio: Daniel, has Jerry gotten back? Over.

You reach to his belt and grab a walkie talkie.

Radio: Elizabeth?

You: You have more people. Nice, but your not done.

You press the button on the walkie talkie and put it up to his face.

Daniel: Yeah. Over.

You let go of the button.

Radio: What's the situation? Over.

Daniel: Six.

You let go of the button.

You: What the fuck was that?

Radio: Copy that. You did good Daniel.

You: Fucker!

It was some code word. You grab the knife and rip it out. You start cutting around the edge of his face. Listening to his screams until he passes out. You stop at that point and put the knife in his head.

There are Walkers coming towards you. You can hear the groans. You start taking a few of them out until you hear gun shots towards where the vans are parked.

You: Fuck.

You take off running passed the Walkers, avoiding their outstretched arms. You try and take the same route you just used. The gunfire grows louder and louder as you get closer, and then it stops.

You: Come on.

You keep running in the direction you heard the shots. You can see the road and you hear the screeching of tires. A lot of tires.

You: What the hell?

You get to the road and look around. You see dozens of cars, trucks, and vans peeling out. There's no sign of the vans, or the others. There's a few dead bodies littering the area.

You slowly walk over to scout out the scene. They're not people you recognize, so that's good. You see someone moving not too far away. You run over and turn them over. They have a shot in their chest.

You: Who the fuck are you?

You grab his collar and raise your steel arm. He smiles at you.

Unknown: They won't make it very far.

You bring your steel arm down into his face.

You: Where'd they go?!

Unknown: It doesn't matter. They're already dead.

You bring it down on his face again. His nose is broken now, and he's starting to bleed all over his face.

You: Give me some fucking answers!

The man spits blood into your face. You scream and start punching him in the face with your steel arm. Over, and over, and over again. Until he's nothing but a pile.

You: FUCK!

You stand up and see a few of his old friends starting to turn. You start running in the direction you watched the other cars leave in.

------------------------

Clem's POV...

Me: What about Y/N!

Brooklyn: Did you not see how many people there were?! We couldn't stay there!

Me: We could have held out a little longer!

Brooklyn: No, we couldn't have! It won't do any good if we all die!

Me: Turn around!

Brooklyn: They're right behind us! We can't do that!

Me: But he's still back there!

Violet: Clem.

She's going to try to calm me down.

Me: Violet, tell her!

Violet: We have to keep going.

Me: How could you say that?!

Violet: We can't stay.

Me: But he- he's-

I'm trying my hardest not to cry.

Violet: We'll find him. We need to get away first.

Brooklyn: Clementine, he'll be fine. He knows what he's doing.

Me: Please?

Brooklyn: I don't like leaving him either, but we have to... He'll make it.