tres.

oh you've gotta be kidding me.

i looked up to see mikey. what the fuck, i didnt even know he goes here.

"what the fuck?" i said loudly, everyone hearing it. i looked behind him to see my brother standing. i got it. i mouthed to him.

"oh, y/n. you still following me?" he said. what a jerk. i rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my bag.

"you still think highly of yourself huh?" i told him, standing up.

"what the hell is going on" i heard bronny muttered under his breath.

"fuck you, mikey. i dont even know how you got here. i think you should thank my smart ass. because if i didnt help you with your entrance exam, which was pretty fucking easy, you wouldnt get accepted." i told him, walking over to my brother.

i heard reactions on my way to my brother. i sat down beside him, letting out a loud sigh.

"d'you not know that asshole studies here?" he said, anger laced in his voice.

"no?!" i told him, furrowing my eyebrows and eating the burger my dad made.

"and even if i did, i would still get accepted here. you know that. im too smart for that guy." i told him, looking down at my food.

"yeah? but yo ass still dated him" he said chuckling, causing me to throw a chunk of my food at him. he puts an arm around me as he introduced me to his new friends.

"aye meet my new guys. cassius, preston, scotty, and the other dude. the martin guy" he said, as i put out my hand for their handshakes.

"yo sister fine"
"real shit" i heard the guys said. i chuckled as i ate the last piece of my burger.

"y'all blind" i said under my breath and made eye contact with them and then my brother.

"fr. y'all blind" my brother said, taking a gulp of his drink. i rolled my eyes at him and he did the same to me, causing the guys to laugh. we were all having chit chats, laughing every now and then, kenyon being introduced to me,  when i received a message from amari;

bailey
i miss you damn

#1 fan
how cute

bailey
fuck you im being fr, it really aint the same without you

#1 fan
i miss you too b, i hope ur doing okay

bailey
its pretty sad out here, but you? how are you?

#1 fan
started out pretty bad actually, mikey goes here

"who you texting?" scotty suddenly asked, as i look up from my phone.

"amari" i told them, as their eyes went wide.

"amari? bailey?" cassius asked, his face moving forward.

"yeah, why?" i asked as my brows furrowed.
"y'all friends with him?" cassius asked once again, acting weirdly. didnt know amari was known here.

"yes?"

"nothing, y'all friends with an absolute beast"
"no shit, definitely a killer on the court"
"yeah, he always on kill mode" the guys said, making me smile.