siete.

amari went out the car with no hesitation. i held his hand, telling him to not bother him anymore.

"well he's bothering you, so why wouldnt i?" he told me, furiously.

"that was 1 week ago, mari lets just go home" i told him, as i looked in his eyes.
he just stared at me, and back at him.

amari's pov
"sorry y/n, i promise i wont do sumn stupid" i told her, as i opened the car door, walking towards mikey.

"yo mikey!" i called at him, giving him a peace sign and a fake smile, as he just nodded. i looked at the car to see y/n with her hands on her head.

"sup" he told with his annoyingly deep voice.

"how are you?" i asked him, as i put my hands on my pocket. i heard him tell his friends to wait for him inside of the school.

"get straight to the fuckin point amari, what do you want?" he asked, as he crossed his arms.

"im not here to fight bro, i was just asking how you are" i said with a slight chuckle. he looked at me with his dead ass eyes.

"im fine, is that it?" he said, annoyance visible in his voice. funny.

#1 fan
get in, now.

bailey
no, hold on

" looks like yo girl is calling you" he said with a teasing chuckle. i looked up at him, with a smirk on my face, as i put my phone back in my pocket. i went closer to him as i whispered in his ear;

"you should stay away from my girl, or shits going to be real messy" i told him as i walked off, and said the fakest goodbye ever. i heard him chuckle, as soon as i reached the door.

"you should stay away from her, she goes around. you never know she might be fucking yo teammate bronny" he said chuckling, causing me to boil up. i walked towards him grabbing him by his shirt.

"thats the last time you gon say shit about y/n or i stg mikey youre out of this fucking school." i told him, harshly letting go off his shirt. dickhead.

i opened the door and y/n just looked at me.

"what the hell was that?" she said in a loud voice.

"muthafucker was saying shit about you man, what am i suppose to do? let it slide? again?" i told her looking at her crazily.

"i cant see you suffering no more y/n" i told her, turning to look at her.

"i appreciate it, but you could've just told him to fuck off" she said as she puts her hand to rub on her forehead.

"i did and he still spat bro" i told her, reassuringly.

"oh my god, can we just go home please" she said. i nodded as i let out a sigh, starting the car and drove off.

the ride was mad silent. i dont feel bad tho. i dont know why.

"okay sorry" i told y/n, breaking up the silence.

"i should've been nicer i know" i added, letting out a sigh.

"thank you, god" she said, letting out a sigh as well.

"when did you even get here?" she asked, making me turn to her.

"just today, im playing with bronny" i told her, winking. her eyes lit up as soon as told her that. beautiful.

"so you'll be studying there too?" she asked, happiness laced in her voice. i nodded with a smile, making her attach me for a hug, causing the wheel to turn, almost crashing.

"damn y/n you gonna get us killed in no time" i told her, with my eyes furrowed and a chuckle following after.

"sorry, but damn im really going to school with you 24/7" she said happily. i looked at her as her smile was just plastered on her face. she looks beautiful in every way. no doubt the one.

"you missed me that much huh"

"i did" she said as we turned to face each other, making us both smile.

we have finally reached our home, to be greeted with y/n's family surprising me.

"welcome home amari!" both her dad and brother screamed. it really does feel like home here. especially with y/n. it never does not feel like home with her.

"holy shit thank you" i said, the happiest i could ever be. i walked up to her dad and brother giving both of them a hug.

"you know what? i really missed your burger mr. y/d/n" i told him as i put an arm around his shoulder, making him chuckle.

"i got a lot in there kid" he said, in his adorable grandpa voice. (HAHDGAHHSHAHSHAHSHHAHA)

we spent quality time together all throughout the day. we were sharing laughs, telling stories, and y/n's dad telling his never ending jokes.

9:30pm
"guys i gotta go, my momma's waiting for me at home" i told y/n's family, standing.

"yeah? here. bring these with you. im sure yo sister misses those" her dad said giving me two burgers, making me smile.

"thank you, everybody misses your burger mr. y/d/n" i told him, kissing my teeth.

"bye, y/b/n lets play ball next time" i told him dapping him up

"oh fosho, you know you still cant beat me in 1v1" he said, making me look down smiling.

"we'll see about that"

"bye y/n, see you tomorrow" i told her, as i came towards her, giving her a long hug. definitely the feeling i could never get tired of.

"see you" she said with that precious smile of hers. definitely an angel sent from up above. God really blessed with me beautiful people.

hi beauties,, i hope y'all liked this one,, tHIS TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO THINK ABOUT AS WELL MY GOD, but y'all love it,, i love y'all mwah <333