treinta y tres.

5 years later
"thats the last one?" i asked amari turning around as him and alfonzo dragged the table.
"yep" he said sighing and covering the table with the white cloth.

5 years have passed and my relationship with amari just got better and healthier. y'all know amari, he's either freaky or not. but i didnt know he's freaky-ness will create another human being. in my stomach. so thats nice.

today is the gender reveal and amari was the one responsible for the guests.

"how many have you invited again?" i turned to him as i stood there,
"a lot"
"how many is a lot" and on cue, we heard cars outside. we turn to the front yard door and familiar faces came barging in. brandon, ziaire, and zaire came with their girlfriends. i heard brandon got married last year too bad we didnt come. josh, jalen, sharife, caleb, cassius, the pippens, kenyon, name all of them. they're here.

"wow" i mumbled under my breath as i clap my hands while nikki laughed and brandon rolled his eyes making me laugh as well.

"wassup boooo" i greeted as nikki gave me a hug,
"babygirl you look good" she smiled as she rubbed my belly and heard brandon scoff.

"congrats on your wedding you broke ass bitch" i turned to brandon as we stared for a brief moment and he broke into laughing. "thats the last one" he said pointing a finger as we shared hugs.

"damn i didnt know amari would be the first one to have a kid" he said as he bent down to rub my belly,
"youre mom's a hoe" i heard him whispered making me hit him on his head as he stumbled. he stood up and whispered,
"you got a extra room here?"
"yeah why"

"ayo nikki lets make one" he called out to nikki making her throw a toothpick at him, making me chuckle and high-five brandon.

"aight i'll catch up with you later" he said as he left.

"skrr im here bitch!" i heard someone said making me turn ahead and see mikey sliding and stopped after. mikey and i decided to be friends again, despite of our messy past.

"sheesh y/n you ugly" he said making me punch him slightly as he laughed,
"nah im playing you look beautiful" he said as we shared hugs. i heard he's with reni, i wonder why he didnt bring her today. (somebody tell me sum about mikey and reni cause idk shit)

"where's reni?" i looked over his shoulder,
"who?" oh. i tilt my head confused about this.
"reni?" he avoided my question by bending on one knee and whispered,
"take care of yo mama, cause i didnt in the past. she deserves all the love in the world rn" he said as he kissed my belly and he stood up.

"you know im still sorry about-"
"youre good mikey. thats 6 years ago, its all good" i told him as i rubbed his arm and he let out a sigh and his lips formed into a small smile.

"i'll catch up with you later, amari finna beat my ass" he said making me laugh and nodded while he left.

amari was with the rest of the boys until somebody bumped into me.

"jesus who the f-"
"oh hey y/n sorry" harold looked at me. my goodness he's taller. like giraffe tall.

"congrats on your baby" he said bending down just to give me a hug,
"thank you"
"youre welcome and also, do you guys cook asian noodles cause zaire was in a hurry and i didnt get to eat breakfast" he rambled making me laugh,
"yeah we cooked it just for you" i told him still laughing,
"oh thanks y/n, i'll talk to you later" he said and left.

i then felt a pair of hands go around my waist and left kisses on my neck,
"you look so beautiful" amari said as i turned around to face him. i pressed my lips onto his as we smiled within the kiss.