veintinueve.

"amari how long?" i heard the girl behind him as i looked at her with a stank face and she did the same. i have no idea who the fuck this girl is but i do not like her. at all. and theres no way amari's fucking with her.

"uh i gotta go, momma's prolly waiting for me" i told amari, dapping him up and they both left.

i caught up with y/n, seeing her buy cotton candies and flashed a smile as soon as she sees me, making me smile as well. if only she wasnt dating amari. she ran up to me giving me the blue cotton candy, "thank you" i mumbled and felt her grab my hand, catching me off guard.

"get yo mind off of basketball for a min rife" she told me with a smile as she pulled me, dragging the fuck out of me along the way.

8:30pm
"im never going on that ever again" i struggled to speak, due to the dizziness that dragon thing caused me. "youre such a baby that wasnt even high" she told me laughing, but died down after a few seconds and she sat on the nearest bench. who's laughing now 💅.

"you good?" i asked teasingly, as she punched me on the arm making me chuckle. "no actually my head hurts" she said lowly, putting her head on my shoulder. "you need water?" i tried to stand up but she gripped my hand, "no stay" she said, and so i did.

"where do you think amari went?" she asked making me look down at her. should i tell her?

"i dont know y/n maybe he's just with bronny or sum" "he's not i already asked them" she said sitting up straight.

"imagine him cheating on me" she said lowly, but laughing after. "i know he wont" i looked at her, remembering what i saw earlier. i hope he isnt. if he is, its definitely his loss.

"or maybe he will" she said in a low voice looking straight ahead, making me look at her confused, and looked ahead as well. well shit. he was just caught red handed. fuck.

"you see her? thats xiah. his ex" she said turning to me with a smile, but i know damn well that smile aint real, cause i just saw a tear dropped from her eye. amari. stupid.

"no dont cry, dont show him youre affected and shit you'll look weak. he aint shit" i told her as i grabbed her hand. theres nothing i can do but comfort her. "look away he's coming" she quickly wiped her tears and lay down on my lap, covering her face with a handkerchief. "pretend like youre sleeping" "thats what im doing fucker" she said between sniffles. he was about to say something when the girl interrupted him, making him look back at xiah and back to me. "oh he backed out" i told her and she stood up, and watched them.. argue? it looked like amari had enough of her so she left.

"he just texted me" y/n said pulling out her phone, and saw her shook his head, "why?" i asked, and she gave me her phone;

my world ❤
im coming home baby i love you

damn.

"i just wished he was a bit honest with me" she said shutting her phone. "can you take me home?" she turned to me as i sighed at the sight, she was beautiful. even in the night. 

at your fucking house
"thank you sharife" she told me with a smile, and i smiled back at her, "anytime" i told her as she exits the car.

"wait y/n!" i called out to her before she enters their house, and she made her way back, "what did i forget something?"

"nah, just wanted to tell you you deserve better" i told her nodding my head, and she smiled at me once again. "thank you, goodnight rife"

"goodnight y/n"

~
bitch i dont got no time for a post script idfk what is this called i have to make an imagine i HAVE SEVEN MINUTES LEFT GOODBYE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT FUCK