quince.

bronny looked up lazily with his drink in his hand. i saw him chuckle with his head down, as he stood up with his drunk ass. i stared at him angrily. my blood was boiling, my hands were in a fist, im really just gonna punch this guy.

"oh look its the boyfriend" he said, as drunk as he is, im beating this guy up. he walked over to me, with a strong scent of alcohol. i looked at the other guys, staring at the both of us, as i tried to keep my cool. the others were trying to take bronny off of me, because they know shits going to be messy if he doesnt get off of me.

"move" i said lowly, as the others attempting to pull him away, as ziaire just keep mouthing "calm down" and i repeatedly nod at him. bronny just chuckled and continued to touch me. if this boy dont-

"move bron" i said once again, in gritted teeth, as i exhaled and looked at him straight. i swear to g-

"why? you let y/n kiss you but you dont want me near you huh" he said as he puckered his lips and tried to touch my face. thats it.

"did i stutter? i said move fucker!!" i punched him square in the face as he fell. nba players went up to us as they pulled me and bronny away from each other. i looked down at him with pure anger, as he just laughed. this asshole is too drunk to even deal with grown up shit. i walked up to him but ziaire and z wade attempted to pull me away but i managed to let go off their grip.

"yo amari- oh my god" i heard z wade said as i heard him run to somewhere. i stepped over at bronny, as i stared down at him and squat over him.

"this is the last time you will ever lay hands on y/n, bronny. i swear to god if you ever get anywhere near her, im having you out of the team. mark my fucking words bitch" i told him, as i stood up and head to my mom, looking worried. i try not to act like this around her, but when things get too far, i gotta do what i gotta do.

"get the fuck out of here" i told him as i turned back at him. he stood up lazily as he chuckled.

"you told me not lay fingers ON her. so i guess its aight to put my finger in her." he said, making me pissed. i ran up to him, as i felt ziaire, attempted to stop me but he was late.

"yo stop!" i paused as lebron came and stood in front of me. i attempted to reach him but lebron's grip was too strong.

"i dont know what happened between the two of y'all. but you need to calm down" he said as he pointed at me, my eyes stayed on bronny.

"and you. we gotta talk." he told bronny as he turned to him and back at me. he mouthed a "sorry" to me and my mom as i nodded still glaring at him on their way out.
"we gotta talk" i heard mom said as she walked away.

"fuck this" i muttered under my breath as i remove myself out the party. the guys ran up to me, while the party was still on going.

"nah im good. i just need a rest. thats all. enjoy the party" i told them as they stopped at their tracks and made my way up to my room.

i let out a sigh. filled with anger, frustration, and guilt. i tried to keep y/n out of my head. but all i can see is bronny touching her, and just by thinking of it makes me want to beat the shit out of him. i just hope lebron gives him a lesson.

z wade
hey

amari
whats up did y'all have fun

z wade
man we didnt, the guys wanted to know how are you holding up
you good?

amari
sorry bro, the mf acted like a bitch
yeah im good thanks
has he always act like that over a girl?

z wade
nah man
he has never liked a girl ever
this is the first we saw him act like that

amari
yeah? well tell him if he can get anything he wants, he cant get y/n
theres no fucking chance he's getting my girl

z wade
oh fasho
as much as i love him, that was a bullshit move by him
real shit

amari
yeah
well thanks for pulling up tonight, i appreciate y'all
tell ziaire im sorry i didnt keep my cool, man i was ready to kill somebody

z wade
yeah yeah i will
thanks for inviting us, rest well brother

amari
you too, much love

i cant promise anyone that this is the last time im going to act like this, even my mom. i cannot believe i acted like that infront of her and alfonzo.

bailey
hey

#1 fan
hey

bailey
you good?

#1 fan
yeah
i mean i try to haha

bailey
real shit y/n, did he do anything to you and not just
that

#1 fan
you know amari i really dont want to talk about it
i guess we should stop talking for
idk until you and bronny are cool?

bailey
no y/n the fuck
i aint putting myself anywhere near that guy

#1 fan
so i guess im the one who has to be distant with you then

bailey
what why
thats not necessary

#1 fan
you dont understand amari

bailey
no y/n youre the one who cant fucking understand
you dont understand the fact that im willing to put up any fight if it means keeping you safe
i love you with all my heart and im committed to do anything for you y/n
as clichè as it sounds, you know i stay true to my words.
you aint keeping no distance with me. you have me from the beginning and you will have me til the end.
have some rest, i love you.

"amari?" my mom said as i heard her open the door, as i stood up. i let out a sigh as she sat down beside me.

"sorry momma" i told her as i looked at her and she nodded with a small smile.

"i know you are but? can you atleast tell me what happened? why the hell did you punch bronny?" she asked, making me let out another sigh. just hearing his name piss me off man.

"well he"

hi beauties !! cLIFFHANGER I THINK. but i will apologize again because i wont be uploading another imagine BUT I WILL BE DOING ONE TOMORROW I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING. thank you though 2k+ votes on that book and 200 votes on this damn y'all are snapping hard uhm what the fuck? thats all i love y'all mwah <333