diez.

amari.

#1 fan
hey, sorry for a while ago. i didnt mean to startle you
thats all goodnight
and uh i love you

bailey
nah, youre good. i love you more. goodnight.

what a time to be alive. there's no doubt im not asking this girl out. no doubt. i decided to tell alfonzo about it for idk, advice? im desperate for y/n's love man. and im not finna let bronny get this gold first.

"yo alfonzo!" i called out to him, as i opened the door and walked in on him and mom playing with the dog.

"wassup" he said greeting me back. i motioned to him come with me outside, and talk about this.

"what is it?" he asked as we sit down on the chairs at the back.

"you know y/n?" i turned to him, sipping the cola that he brought.

"yo gf?" he turned to me as he took a sip of the cola as well.

"nah man, my bestfriend" i told him as i chuckled, looking down. i turned to him, to see a smirk on his face, as he chuckled deeply.

"what? im fr"

"nah mari, i kno you like her. thats exactly what i told you when i liked yo momma" he said, catching me off guard.

"you see, when you like someone, you gotta be real with it. you kno what i mean?" he said, sipping his cola once again.

"if she makes you happy than yo buddies can, or if she can grow butterflies in that manly stomach, then she the one."

"because you cant just like her because she funny or smart that some cliché shit. you like her because she makes you feel some typa way you feel me?" he said finishing, leaning back to the chair. i exhaled deeply, and thought about her again.

"yeah, i like her" i said lowly. but seems like alfonzo heard it.

"then what are you waiting fo?"

"what?" i asked playing dumb.

"asked her out foo !! you aint gon' let no buddy take yo gold first right? just tell me when yo ass is ready, i'll be here" he said with a grin on his face, dapping me up.

"thank you man, i knew momma made the right choice" i told him making him chuckle.

"yeah aight" he stood up and we both went to our rooms. i went to bed with y/n in my head. this night couldn't get any better.

morning.

"mari c'mere" my mom called, motioning me to come to her.

"goodmorning what's up" i greeted her as i kissed her cheek, sitting down by the table.

"i heard you like y/n" she said, definitely waking me up. i looked at her with a "how'd you know" face. alfonzo cant just keep his mouth shut.

"baby please make sure she's the one. ion want you getting hurt over a beautiful wit no brain bitch" she said holding my shoulder, making me laugh hard.